Smackdown Wedding

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Anyone think they know where this is headed? Has there ever been a wedding without a fight? Anyone find it odd long is like 60 and krstial is like 20. Any ideas?

1) at first i thought kristal was getting closeto him for The miz who would steal the gm spot, now i wonder if they will do a lesbo angle with kristal and vickie.

I know this is a horrible storyline, and they wonder why more people dont watch, but just curious if there is any other ideas as to what might happen.

Truth

Reaction score
I think it will be a wedding, normal. Then the marriage goes down hill with an eventual divorce leading Long into depression and leaving SD as GM.

Soulpower

I'm guessing Vickie and Krystal will reveal that it was part of their master-plan to make Vickie the full time GM of Smackdown. Its a wrestling wedding, more often than not its going to have a "tragic" ending.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea I can see it ending with Teddy Crying in the ring as Kristal and Vicki have some HLA......

Or Somehow Vicki becomes the new GM by using Krystal to trick Teddy.....Maybe we will see a very long awaited Teddy Heel turn which would be great..Teddy plays a great heel....Idk im just not liking this idea at all.

straight_edge76

^^Agreed, Teddy Long is sort of getting Stale if you ask me, I think JBL needs to be the GM of SmackDown! I think he could be a good GM.

Alyssa

Reaction score
^^Agreed, Teddy Long is sort of getting Stale if you ask me, I think JBL needs to be the GM of SmackDown! I think he could be a good GM.

Finally someone agrees with me about JBL! But then, I wouldn't know who would do commentary. Ah, well...

As for the wedding. It's lame. They could be showing some good cruiser weight matches instead. (Even though it's obvious the division is dying thanks to WWE creative)

Reaction score
Umm Krystal and...Vickie?! Ew i think i just threw up a little. Vickie is gross. Anyways in typical WWE Fashion weddings never go smoothly..so what i think would be nice to give some star elevation would be for MVP to "steal" Krystal away from Teddy...meaning that Krystal would side with MVP...from there Teddy would be crushed and have to resort to his "favorite boys" either Batista or Rey Rey to fued with MVP. And of course i do think it will lead to Teddy losing the GM position...which was getting stale...but im not looking forward to Vickie in charge either...

the dark knight

teddy long's the worst smackdown GM yet. vickie and kristal are the only 2 that can be worse.

about the story, its a bunch of shit tbh. i dont really care and, if the lesbo thing happened, ill commit suicide. big daddy V is already pushing me away from ECW now this shit? damn!

the only thing that can happen and not piss me off is, vickie brainwashed kristal to do this so they take over smackdown, kristal gets screwed by the "guerrero", vince comes in and fire both then bring back someone who looks like a GM.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Vickie and Kristal being the top stars of SD!, I don't think so.

Coming off the idea of Vickie/Kristal, maybe someone like Khali will crash it. Possibly McMahon (Don't know why i said that but there is a chance because maybe Vince will flip on RAW then just cause hell everywhere).

It will get crashed! (Maybe This Guy should put a bet up for this. Who will crash it!)

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I think it will turn with Kristal using Teddy Long for his money and shit, and than on the day of the wedding, she turns on Long and goes with somebody to give them more heel heat. I think it will be......MVP. MVP will draw alot of heat, and will get him even more over. And possibly ease into the mainevent scene in the fall/winter.

phantomgerald

I think Kirstal will use Teddy and become an obsessive Diva, then maybe like ^^^ said MVP comes and helps Kristal and then have say Batista help Teedy and a feud ensues.