SmackDown Viewership - Incredible.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Orton isn't a draw @[RKO]. When he was champion he didn't bring in any extra viewers like Henry & Bryan have to such big effect. Sorry :(!

Draw means like how many TV-viewers you're pulling to watch the show because of you, it's judged on the viewership (sometimes the stadium tickets too but most of the time they sell out anyway).

Orton never had a rise like these two have had. He gets bigger pops though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Orton has a bigger fan base in general than anybody else besides Cena. Just his storylines absolutely suck. That's why he isn't drawing very well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
Orton has a bigger fan base in general than anybody else besides Cena. Just his storylines absolutely suck. That's why he isn't drawing very well.

No one can know that for sure. Bryan's story-line and Henry's story-line hasn't been great either.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Henry's storylines have been poor but the hall of pain gimmick an his top skills at gettin heat and his brilliance as a heel are what made his segments entertainin!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Henry's storylines have been poor but the hall of pain gimmick an his top skills at gettin heat and his brilliance as a heel are what made his segments entertainin!

Damn straight, for a guy I couldn't stand he was the most entertaining thing on SmackDown for years now. They ruined his gimmick completely making him coward-heel now jobbing to Show constantly.

The guy is legitimately intimidating.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Damn straight, for a guy I couldn't stand he was the most entertaining thing on SmackDown for years now. They ruined his gimmick completely making him coward-heel now jobbing to Show constantly.

The guy is legitimately intimidating.

Wish Big Show would step down an take a role elsewhere! Love the guy he's pure WWE an he cares bout the fans like givin his beanie to a woman in the forces the other week! But i feel its time he did somethin else in the company!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Wish Big Show would step down an take a role elsewhere! Love the guy he's pure WWE an he cares bout the fans like givin his beanie to a woman in the forces the other week! But i feel its time he did somethin else in the company!

Don't mind him wrestling, but he just doesn't put people over. No one has looked good against him... no one. He dominates in the ring by no-selling. When he gets sneak-attacked with a chair he takes 2 chair shots then punches through it. It's sad. He could be used to put Bryan over mega, have him tap to Bryan's submission.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't mind him wrestling, but he just doesn't put people over. No one has looked good against him... no one. He dominates in the ring by no-selling. When he gets sneak-attacked with a chair he takes 2 chair shots then punches through it. It's sad. He could be used to put Bryan over mega, have him tap to Bryan's submission.

Couldn't agree more he needs to push others now the whole indestructible things gettin old!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sad thing is I'm a big fan of monster characters. Henry was SO entertaining. Umaga's run was entertaining. The thought of Brodus having the same gimmick made me excited. Big Show just fails to entertain me, that's all my personal opinion though.

But yeah, no idea why Henry's reign stopped, he was drawing in ratings and was really over.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sad thing is I'm a big fan of monster characters. Henry was SO entertaining. Umaga's run was entertaining. The thought of Brodus having the same gimmick made me excited. Big Show just fails to entertain me, that's all my personal opinion though.

But yeah, no idea why Henry's reign stopped, he was drawing in ratings and was really over.

I dont mind monster characters but with Show an Henry involved in title battles at the same time it was a bit much! only need one monster at once imo

I can see Henry gettin it back at somepoint or i'd hope so guy deserves a couple more reigns yet!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I dont mind monster characters but with Show an Henry involved in title battles at the same time it was a bit much! only need one monster at once imo

I can see Henry gettin it back at somepoint or i'd hope so guy deserves a couple more reigns yet!

Completely agreed. Big Show has been in what, 4 or 5 WHC matches in a row now at PPV's?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Completely agreed. Big Show has been in what, 4 or 5 WHC matches in a row now at PPV's?

It's a lot at points it felt u were jus seein Henry an Show destroy ppl or each other! Henry i could take as jus an awesome heel! I say drop Show an keep Henry involved in the WHC title hunt!