SmackDown Viewership - Incredible.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3.324 million which is one of the highest for the show since moving to Syfy. Might be their highest ever on Syfy (excluding live shows) but not 100 percent sure.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/01/23/friday-cable-ratings-gold-rush-less-gold-still-golden-smackdown-merlin-real-time-with-bill-maher-more/117324/

Daniel "Viewership" Bryan vs Mark "Ratings" Henry drew.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Did you hear that? Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan can draw!

Imagine saying that a year ago :rofl:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fun Fact: The IWC used to mock Mark Henry all the time calling him "Mark 'Ratings' Henry". Then Mark Henry became championship and the ratings and viewership increased MASSIVELY for his whole reign. Now he is legitimately called Mark "Ratings" Henry because he does bring in ratings. Surprised Bryan can draw though and Punk struggles.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fun Fact: The IWC used to mock Mark Henry all the time calling him "Mark 'Ratings' Henry". Then Mark Henry became championship and the ratings and viewership increased MASSIVELY for his whole reign. Now he is legitimately called Mark "Ratings" Henry because he does bring in ratings. Surprised Bryan can draw though and Punk struggles.

:rofl:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I bet they don't draw no where near as much as Cena does. How does Punk strugle to draw?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
I bet they don't draw no where near as much as Cena does. How does Punk strugle to draw?

Rating go down when he's in a match or atleast they did at one point.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I think Punk has the best Mic skills in the WWE currently... Not to mention how great of a wrestler he is.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeaaaah Cena... He's such a great person though, and he does so much. I guarentee half of his fans like him for what he does outside the ring, and not inside it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Yeaaaah Cena... He's such a g WMreat person though, and he does so much. I guarentee half of his fans like him for what he does outside the ring, and not inside it.

so true @[RKO] Ihave a massive amount of respect for Cena outside the ring and what he does for the WWE! It's his in ring gimmick has become stale hence why this Kane feud to change him up a bit! Let the kids love Ryder turn Cena heel at WM!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Straight Edge Spectacular said:
Bryan's a bigger draw than Orton. Alert the media.
What the heck are you smoking? Orton is the second biggest draw in the WWE currently... statisticly wise, not just opinion.

Crayo said:
@[RKO] is not going to be happy ;)

Damn right I'm not happy :angry: