SmackDown switching networks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The question though is will 205 be on Fridays as well since they are filmed right after Smackdown. Also, that would work out better because you would have two days to rest from WWE products. The only problem i have with Smackdown on Friday is that it interferes with me watching NJPW on Fridays on AXS TV.

Just get NJPW World. You'll be much happier, I guarantee it

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a problem with that. I can't get it so...yeah...

Oh, well then just come over and watch it with me. Wear something sexy, though.

Seriously, though, I guess Smackdown just works on a Friday because that's what it was on when I started watching WWE again. It was sort of nice coming home on Friday with a whole weekend ahead of me and watching Smackdown... sort of the opposite of Raw, which is at the beginning.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh, well then just come over and watch it with me. Wear something sexy, though.

Seriously, though, I guess Smackdown just works on a Friday because that's what it was on when I started watching WWE again. It was sort of nice coming home on Friday with a whole weekend ahead of me and watching Smackdown... sort of the opposite of Raw, which is at the beginning.
I swear the fact I haven't choked you with something is amazing.

Yeah, I get that and I can remember when Smackdown was Thursday and then Friday and I enjoyed it more because I could home after getting food at McDonald's, renting a movie or video game from Hollywood Hits, and coming him to enjoy wrestling. Those were the days.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I swear the fact I haven't choked you with something is amazing.

I was just inviting you over to watch the show. I mean depending upon how things progress, I guess that's an option but...

Yeah, I get that and I can remember when Smackdown was Thursday and then Friday and I enjoyed it more because I could home after getting food at McDonald's, renting a movie or video game from Hollywood Hits, and coming him to enjoy wrestling. Those were the days.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
With the current state of the WWE, my comments are some of the only entertainment we can get.
200.gif

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Smackdown on Fridays are where its at. Too bad it can't be live

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Now this is just a rumor, but apparently if Smackdown does make the switch then Smackdown could become three hours long like Raw.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Who watches Raw and Smackdown on TV anyway? Just watch the YouTube clips you don't miss anything