SmackDown switching networks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I wish Raw would change networks solely on the fact that it might increase the chances it gets reduced to two hours

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Honestly I would like it if the shows are further apart too. Go back to Friday for Smackdown on another network. It feels weird having it clumped together Monday/Tuesday, especially right after a PPV

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Honestly I would like it if the shows are further apart too. Go back to Friday for Smackdown on another network. It feels weird having it clumped together Monday/Tuesday, especially right after a PPV
That'd be cool too. Between the those two and NXT the first half of my week is catching up on WWE haha

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The question though is will 205 be on Fridays as well since they are filmed right after Smackdown. Also, that would work out better because you would have two days to rest from WWE products. The only problem i have with Smackdown on Friday is that it interferes with me watching NJPW on Fridays on AXS TV.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I maybe the only one who doesn't watch NXT but anyways lol SD on Friday's were very fun too.
Oh man they do some good stuff. The blood fued between champa and gargano has been epic. Champa does a wonderful heel. You hate him but you love the way he makes you do it

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC Universal is reportedly set to pay a big increase to continue airing Raw. However, WWE may still be able to also shop SmackDown to another network (presumably Fox) to gain even more revenue. If it’s true that WWE can get an increase from NBC for Raw and add a new deal to SmackDown from a new network on top of that, it could make Vince McMahon a much richer man."

Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg
:no::no::no:
I don't get NBC!!!! If RAW goes to NBC, I will stop watching WWE.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, really? I thought you meant RAW was actually switching to NBC.

DON'T PLAY WITH MAH FEELZ LIKE THAT!
:aj:
NBC owns the USA network so RAW stays where it is. Disney may swoop up SmackDown, which means it'd air on Fox.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LOL so does that mean No Way Jose will have Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck and Goofy in his fiesta?
:pun:
Maybe, but I think this means Paul Heyman may be out of a job.
(I am referencing Walt's distaste in Jewish people)

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Too bad Disney doesn't own DC. We could have Superman vs Super Cena.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake