SmackDown switching networks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC Universal is reportedly set to pay a big increase to continue airing Raw. However, WWE may still be able to also shop SmackDown to another network (presumably Fox) to gain even more revenue. If it’s true that WWE can get an increase from NBC for Raw and add a new deal to SmackDown from a new network on top of that, it could make Vince McMahon a much richer man."

Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg

EDIT: WWE's SmackDown has signed a 5 year deal with FOX
‘SmackDown’ Goes Network

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The idea of RAW being on NBC while Smackdown being on Fox just seems dumb to me, honestly, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because Vince gotta get that money to pay for Brock, lol.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
The idea of RAW being on NBC while Smackdown being on Fox just seems dumb to me, honestly, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because Vince gotta get that money to pay for Brock, lol.

I think smackdown is fine where it is at USA Network but if it has to move then go for the money where the money will flow in more then USA in FOX i guess but Vince won't just settle for 2nd he wants everything to be more cash so maybe try having smackdown on NBC too. As far as "paying" brock; he doesn't deserve a peanut let alone big money he doesn't even defend his title however it is wrestling it is setup so i guess that's booking then or what have you so either way Brock is a chump champ anyway. SD should stay on USA if they can keep it there but i see where you're going here.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Having the two shows on two different networks is good.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I think smackdown is fine where it is at USA Network but if it has to move then go for the money where the money will flow in more then USA in FOX i guess but Vince won't just settle for 2nd he wants everything to be more cash so maybe try having smackdown on NBC too. As far as "paying" brock; he doesn't deserve a peanut let alone big money he doesn't even defend his title however it is wrestling it is setup so i guess that's booking then or what have you so either way Brock is a chump champ anyway. SD should stay on USA if they can keep it there but i see where you're going here.
Like I said I think Smackdown on USA is fine as well, but if it has to move then so be it. While I agree with your statement on Brock, I said more or less as a throwaway joke.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Disney Buys WWE we get Mickey Mouse in the ring I'm
not sure that works but he's awesome none the less lol

"Mickey Mouse....versus Vince McMahon on the grandest stage of them all".

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake