Smackdown Spoilers: September 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
La da da da da, de-de-de-de-de...

* SmackDown opens with Alberto Del Rio and David Otunga coming out. Ricardo Rodriguez is trailing and he’s in a neck brace. They want action taken against Sheamus for hitting Ricardo Rodriguez with a Brogue Kick on RAW. They want the kick banned in WWE. GM Booker T comes out and says he wants to put it in the hands of the fans. They vote that the kick should remain legal. Del Rio throws a fit and Booker has something planned for them later.

* Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat Cody Rhodes and The Miz when Cody accidentally hit Miz with a Disaster Kick.

* Hornswoggle stomped on Daniel Bryan’s toe. There was a recap of the “Hug It Out” segment from Raw.

* Zack Ryder defeated Daniel Bryan via reverse decision. Bryan came out and tried to remain calm. He got upset when there was a Yes! chant during the match. He begged off Ryder’s attack and they hugged, which led to Bryan applying the No! Lock. Bryan won by submission, but he refused to release the hold so the referee reversed the decision. Bryan essentially lost to the Yes! chant.

* Randy Orton was shown backstage. Damien Sandow came out and cut a promo discussing his actions in his match against Sheamus and ripping on social media. Sandow was interrupted by Orton, who entered to a huge pop. Orton informed him Booker T switched his original opponent with Sandow.

* Randy Orton beat Damien Sandow by countout. Dolph Ziggler joined the commentary team. Sandow ran to the back after the middle rope DDT while Orton was coiled for the RKO, leading to the countout finish. Orton and Ziggler fought, Sandow came back to save Ziggler from an RKO and took one himself, allowing Dolph to escape.

* Otunga continued to argue that the Brogue Kick should be banned. He brought X-rays. Booker booked a match between Otunga and Sheamus.

* The Prime Time Players defeated Primo and Epico (w/Rosa) to become No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Titles. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth were on commentary. Yes, the Players are the No. 1 contenders.

* Teddy Long was shown backstage with Kaitlyn. Vickie and Dolph demanded to see Booker T. Teddy said he’d advise Booker T to make a match against Orton for Night of Champions.

* Wade Barrett cut a heel promo backstage with Matt Striker interviewing him.

* Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Barrett entered to huge heat. There were also a lot of pro-Barrett fans. Barrett beat Yoshi with what appears to be a new finisher. Barrett cut another heel promo.

* Sheamus defeated David Otunga. They changed the ring apron beforehand. Alberto came out to watch the match. Sheamus hit White Noise to set up the Brogue Kick. Booker came out and interrupted the match. He banned the Brogue Kick. Sheamus jaw jacked with Del Rio at ringside, then caught Otunga with the Irish Curse and finished him off with the Cloverleaf.

Night of Champions is looking awful. SD is blah.
Wonder if Barrett just forgot about his new theme?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Barrett entered to huge heat. There were also a lot of pro-Barrett fans"

PUSH THIS GUY. Have him take Sheamus' title. Barrett for the fucking win, huge return.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Also as the pre show dark match Dibiase returned and beat Ambrose. Just a quick note.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Looks like a good show. Smackdowns never look that impressive on paper but they almost always impress on the air.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Reaction score
They do to me. In my personal preference Smackdown is almost always a good show.

Kinnetikx2

Jobber
Reaction score
Freaking kidding me. Booker T banning the Brogue? Really?
Del Rio & Retardo, first jumped Sheamus & their first move, THEIR problem.
So T is just gonna punish Sheamus for their first move?
Nice move T.

Asides from that, Barrett coming back is perfect.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Straight up here, this is going to be a good show. The otunga stuff will be hilarious, tag match should be decent, and most matches will be good or better. All the stars i want to see, and Sheamus vs otunga will be background noise. Ill watch this for sure. Cody isnt buried, it's doubtful they look weak vs the two midgets.

Kinnetikx2 said:
Freaking kidding me. Booker T banning the Brogue? Really?
Del Rio & Retardo, first jumped Sheamus & their first move, THEIR problem.
So T is just gonna punish Sheamus for their first move?
Nice move T.

Asides from that, Barrett coming back is perfect.

Sheamus mark. :dawg: :eww:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:eek:tunga: sucks dude. ADR makes otunga being there worth it, since he will probably make it look like he owns otunga and he is...beneath ADR.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
Straight up here, this is going to be a good show. The otunga stuff will be hilarious, tag match should be decent, and most matches will be good or better. All the stars i want to see, and Sheamus vs otunga will be background noise. Ill watch this for sure. Cody isnt buried, it's doubtful they look weak vs the two midgets.

Sheamus mark. :dawg: :eww:

I like Ste. :((