Smackdown Spoilers: September 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fuck that ginger fuck. I sincerely don't get why anyone likes him, or appreciates anything he does. He is the perfect example of backstage politics winning. ADR > Sheamus, DB > Sheamus, hell Ryder > Sheamus in my world.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
F*** that ginger F***. I sincerely don't get why anyone likes him, or appreciates anything he does. He is the perfect example of backstage politics winning. ADR > Sheamus, DB > Sheamus, hell Ryder > Sheamus in my world.

Agreeing with you, I like him during his heel days tho. :((

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Love you, but my favorite part of Sheamus was him breaking dudes neck on his first RAW, ending a career. What a great wrestler he isnt.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just dont let him break one of my favorite superstars necks, you know, since he is shitty in the ring at his best lately.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
#pedotime. I'll message you in a few, chillin with spot while he watches impact anyway.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
Love you, but my favorite part of Sheamus was him breaking dudes neck on his first RAW, ending a career. What a great wrestler he isnt.

And I take it your least favorite moment was his second Raw appearance, when he brogue kicked Jerry Lawler and didn't cause a career ending injury?

Reactions: Hannah Bee