Smackdown Spoilers for 2nd of July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Jack Swagger came out and whined. Big came out Cody Rhodes jumped him. Rey Mysterio made the save and cleared the ring. Then when they went to commercial, we were told that there would be a steel cage match between Swagger and Rey later tonight.

Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler to retain the IC Title. Christian did a Peep Show with Matt Hardy. They argued about who would win MITB.

They announced that Kane, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Matt Hardy and Cody Rhodes will wrestle for the World Title shot at the MITB PPV.

Kane beat Luke Gallows by DQ. CM Punk was there with his arm in a sling (see the main page for the whole story). Joey MASKury ran in and made the save. Kane laid them out after the match. Serena begged Kane to not kill Punk. They showed a video of Serena drinking. SES is in trouble.

MVP beat Chavo Guerrero.

Kelly Kelly beat Michelle McTaker (guess that is really her name now) in a non-title match.

Rey Mysterio and Big Show beat Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes.

Cody Rhodes getting involved with the maineventers is something I want to see. He had a great promo last week and hopefully this week he will continue the momentum and perform with the charisma he showed last week.

MITB match only has six wrestlers in it, wonder why they went with six when RAW have eight in their match. They could easily throw Ziggler and Chavo into that match. Still it is a strong six and all of them are good chances except for Rhodes who is only just starting to get a big push as a singles wrestler.

Punk being injured sucks and from reading that it sounds like they may disband SES which would be a shame as WWE needs more stab;es. Just have Gallows and Mercury wrestle more and have Punk on the sidelines leading them with Serena.

Mainevent should be good, big challenge for Rhodes and even Swagger, will be interested seeing how the newer guys look against the veterans.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I hope they don't disband the S.E.S. because Punk is hurt. With that said getting rid of Serena and making it just Punk, Gallows, and Masked Man could still work. It would also allow Serena to actually wrestle as well. Nice to see what Rhodes can do in the main event.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree, I don't want them to disband SES, the booking team should be able to book around this injury for a month or two. Punk, Gallows and Masked Man could work as a stable and Punk could just manage them in tag team matches and even singles matches until he is fit again. I want to see Serena wrestle on Smackdown since I haven't actually seen her wrestle before but have heard good things about her.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
I havn't been watching the SES nor any wrestling for a while but I have heard good things about them and it would be a shame for it to be disbanded just because of one injury. I mean, fair enough Punk is injured for a while but there are 3 capable wrestlers that can still do Punks bidding if needed. Maybe they might just want Serena out of the SES and another person to join? Hopefully they won't get rid of her because I am always a fan of stables with a diva. The 6 man one is confusing as RAW has eight and they have 6 so maybe we might see the masked man and Gallows join in after just taking out lets say Chavo and Ziggler.