Smackdown Spoilers: 11/1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There was a dark match between Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville. Can they just air that? Would enjoy that a lot more. :)

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about winning the belt at Hell In a Cell and how he’s back on SmackDown. He’s interrupted by Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Damien Sandow comes out and calls Cena a hypocrite, running him down. WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust are out next. It looks like we’ve got Cena, Cody and Goldust vs. Sandow, Cesaro and Swagger for tonight’s main event.

* Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. The Usos is up next. They tease more tension in The Shield. Big E Langston comes out and stands at ringside for The Usos. The Usos end up getting the win clean by pinfall. After the match, Big E has a staredown with The Shield, mainly Roman Reigns, until they retreat through the crowd.

* There’s a segment with Dolph Ziggler trying to sell WWE Shop merchandise.

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Darren Young and Titus O’Neil is up next. Harper and Rowan dominate and manhandle Young early on. Wyatts get the win. After the match, Bray Wyatt comes in the ring and hits Young with a nasty looking Sister Abigail.

* MizTV with The Miz is up next. New WWE Champion Randy Orton is the special guest. Right in the middle of a question, Orton lays The Miz out with a RKO and smiles.

* The Bella Twins and Natalya defeated AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Alicia Fox when Natalya made AJ tap to the Sharpshooter.

* They air a Survivor Series promo.

* Another taped interview with Triple H talking about Big Show’s lawsuit. Triple H says Big Show is now banned from WWE for life.

* John Cena, Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro is up next. Cody and Goldust were acting hesitant to interact with Cena. This was described as one of the best multi-man matches in some time. Cena gets the win for his team by pinning Swagger.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-november-1-2013#ixzz2jAXRWhIB

pwmania, detailed spoilers always welcome.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sounds like a darn good episode,I might actually watch the whole show this week.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
For me it seems like something between a meh to possibly semi-good show. I like that Natalya made AJ tap; that's always a welcome event. Don't care for Cena opening and closing the show, or Orton as champion and all that jazz. Same ole, same ole dislikes there. So for me personally, some portions sound OK and others not so much. Probably won't watch. Would have loved to see the Sami / Adrian dark match though; man.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sounds actually pretty good, I wonder how the SS promo looks like

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Guess it was his turn at it. Wonder how many of those they're going to end up doing?

You have no idea how weird it was reading this out of context.

Also, Senhor will hate me forever (and I'm still ahead of you in fantasy so :p) but... I'm starting to feel really bad for the Miz. :haha: He got beaten down by the Wyatts, then got double-crossed by Kane, then had to walk out hurt to get his ass handed to him by Kane again, then take this RKO for seemingly no reason. If they want to go all Napoleon Dynamite with him, they'd have a strong case....................................but if they do push him we'll all absolutely hate it, so lets not do that. (Happy now?)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ziggler has been relegated to selling shop merchandise? sigh...

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You have no idea how weird it was reading this out of context.

Also, Senhor will hate me forever (and I'm still ahead of you in fantasy so :p) but... I'm starting to feel really bad for the Miz. :haha: He got beaten down by the Wyatts, then got double-crossed by Kane, then had to walk out hurt to get his ass handed to him by Kane again, then take this RKO for seemingly no reason. If they want to go all Napoleon Dynamite with him, they'd have a strong case....................................but if they do push him we'll all absolutely hate it, so lets not do that. (Happy now?)
My emotions whilst reading this

:annoyed: :hmm: :happy:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Every match looks good for sure, but i thought miztv died?

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The tag team main event sounds really fun, I don't think Rhodes/Goldust have had a bad match yet.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Poor Ziggler, jobbing half of the year and now selling merchandise? I feel bad for him