Smackdown Spoilers: 11/1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sandow's promo:

"You are a hypocrite. John, you know nothing about American values. In America, we make out opportunity. Just like I made my opportunity when I stabbed my own best friend in the back and won the Money in the bank contract.

See John you wouldn't know anything about that, would you. Because since you arrived at the WWE, and especially since your return from you triceps injury, you've been handed everything.

And I'm just out here to look you in the eye and tell you man to man.. You are a FALSE champion. And despite what you or any halfwit in this building thinks, I'm still your uncrowned world champion.

One more thing John.. From this point on, my sole purpose in life is to End the Cena era in the WWE. And I will do that, by any mean necessary. You're welcome."

DAMN. :sandow:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I would love a long, competitive Sandow v Cena feud. One in which Sandow wins the belt at one PPV and then, assuming they do unify them at WM, Cena could win it back. My favourite Cena feud was against JBL and this would be a similar sort of angle. It would get the best out of Sandow too.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The fact that Bryan closed out the show with the dark segments leads me to believe he isn't as "buried" as some have said. Looks like a good Smackdown.

Reactions: Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Watched the show, the main event was pretty good. They got the heat on Goldust and he's very good at selling and building towards a hot tag, plus the part in the end where everything becomes mayhem wasn't thirty seconds long as it usually is, it went longer. Worth watching. Sandow promo was also great.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The fact that Bryan closed out the show with the dark segments leads me to believe he isn't as "buried" as some have said. Looks like a good Smackdown.

Bryan not as buried as the IWC made it out to be? Say it ain't so!