SmackDown Live: February 7th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm going to RTX London in October so my goal is to be at a healthy BMI consistently by then. I hate the idea of being seen as the fat nerd stereotype.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cheat meals are a good idea, however everytime I try to cheat meal i usually end up eating a huge pub lunch and eat nothing the rest of the day so I'm still either under or just slightly over in calories.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have an awful habit of eating KFC after I go to see my therapist but its only about 1000 calories so I just eat less, it weirdly works into my diet plan.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Dude if you ever get a craving for pizza try like frozen pizzas or fresh supermarket pizza. Its not as nice obviously but it usually breaks that craving for way less calories, a deep pan BBQ Chicken ASDA pizza is like 450 calories per half.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And again you can indulge in these things as long as it fits your calorie intake. However takeaway pizza is really bad for calories because of the cheese and dough etc.