SmackDown Live: February 7th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've ate a shit ton of food today and I'm still under in calories, I've even had two small bags of potato chips and a soda.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I've been eating less and in smaller portions, drink lots of water too. I would like to get walking more but my neighborhood is shady as fuck and I don't wanna wander off too far. Even with two dongs by my side

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Thats good man, that is advice most people would give you. Theres a million diets its just finding what works for you.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I tried Slimming World but its too focussed on veg that I hate so counting calories is better for me since I eat lots of carbs and fruit.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Counting calories sucks but its worthwhile, I've gotten used to it over the course of a few weeks that I'm hyper aware of calories now so I panic if I'm eating too much anyway.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Subway is a freaking god send for lunches though, a foot long chicken, red onion and mayo sandwich with crisps is like 800 calories and its a lot of food for what it is.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I like the fasting diet, I don't start eating until around noon because breakfast is basically empty calories for me since I'm hungry 10 minutes later.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Thats a good idea, smaller portions is a major key. I have issues with my pasta portions but I usually allocate 1000 calories for dinner since I'm on 2000 calories a day.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Problem is most of my dinners are high carbs which means high calories so I just eat less during the day, it means the transition from my old diet to this one is less jarring since I'm just eating whatever I used to eat just less.