• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ

This guy must know Blaze or somethin' :chairshot

I made a vow but
kto-kounotori.gif

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Kofi is out here stealing Deezy’s material because I could have swore that Deezy originated that team name.

Dale

Super Moderator
WWE superstar Sheamus recently spoke with Inside The Ropes to discuss a wide range of topics, including how much longer the Celtic Warrior feels like he has left in the industry, adding that there was a time fans were sick of his look when he debuted in 2012. Highlights from the interview can be found below.

“Well I hope so. There was a time there when I was a babyface when people were sick of looking at me back in 2012. The red headed ginger hair John Cena. They were calling me all this weird stuff.”

“As long as people get excited to see the Celtic Warrior go out there, I’ll just keep going as long as possible. I feel like I have got at least another 8 years in me.”​
At least another 8 years :banderas:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Sheamus' face run was boring as hell, he had a whole year winning streak without any memorable feud.