SmackDown 2/11/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
proxy.php

WWE taped the February 11th, 2016 SmackDown episode from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
Dark Match

* Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated local wrestlers Randy “The Catch” Hawkins and Khash. The WWE NXT Superstars cut a promo before the match and got a big pop. Carmella was with them.

WWE SmackDown

* SmackDown kicks off with Chris Jericho coming to the ring for a promo to hype his match with AJ Styles.

* Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles ends when the Social Outcasts come out to interrupt. This leads to a tag match.

* Styles and Jericho defeated Curtis Axel and Adam Rose. After the match, Jericho left Styles laying with a Codebreaker. Jericho said he will see AJ later.

* They air a clip of Daniel Bryan’s retirement and the RAW contract signing as tables are brought out and put around the ring.

* The Dudley Boyz come out in street clothes and Bubba Ray Dudley is looking more like Bully Ray than before. They cut promos with tables surrounding the ring and we see a replay of them turning on The Usos at RAW. Bubba cuts a big heel promo and rips Daniel Bryan for retiring, leading to a huge “yes!” chant. “Save the tables” comes back as Bubba says they are doing away with tables, no more tables for the fans.

* Segment with Goldust trying to recruit R-Truth again.

* Sasha Banks vs. Naomi with Becky Lynch on commentary is next. Becky and Tamina Snuka end up getting into it at ringside. Tamina lays her out. Sasha takes Tamina’s head off with a big kick and makes Naomi tap with the Banks Statement.

* Styles cuts a backstage promo on Jericho.

* Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family came to the ring for a promo. Wyatt talked about how they were here to take out the “titans” of WWE. He rolled his eyes in the back of his head like The Undertaker would do. Real creepy promo, not as bad as the typical Wyatt ramblings.

* Black History Month video for The Junkyard Dog.

* Neville, Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto defeated Stardust and The Ascension with a nice triple-finisher spot.

* Another Daniel Bryan video.

* Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles is the main event. The crowd was hot for both of them and the match was very good. Styles turned the Walls of Jericho into the Calf Crusher at one point. He also went for a Styles Clash but Jericho got the win clean with a Codebreaker. SmackDown ends with Jericho celebrating to a big pop.

Source: PWMania

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So did WWE just forget about Brock?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You said he was scheduled to show up next week on the spoilers for last week.

No Ambrose or Reigns either, or even Kevin Owens for that matter. The boys probably got the night off to rest maybe.

Also Im excited for the this Dudley heel run. Bubba Ray dissin on DB is great heel heat.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You said he was scheduled to show up next week on the spoilers for last week.

Well, it's what was said on last week's spoilers indeed, but I'm not the one writing said spoilers. lol

Here's to hoping he shows up next week, though. It's the go-home show for Fastlane.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, it's what was said on last week's spoilers indeed, but I'm not the one writing said spoilers. lol

Here's to hoping he shows up next week, though. It's the go-home show for Fastlane.
Huh, okay :p I thought it was an official thing, tbh. Hopefully he does - would be a great way to show viewers that they actually give 3 shits about the show.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Can't wait until Carmella and the boys get called up. F A B U L O U S

Seeds being planted for Strowman vs Taker, or Bray vs Taker III? Wouldnt doubt them dropping Bray vs Lesnar, seeing as Ambrose and Lesnar are white hot together.

Typical WWE, even doing 50/50 booking with Styles. Guess he'll win at Fast lane.

Bully Ray, awesome. Down for some heel Dudleyz for sure. Have Enzo and Cass feud with them after they win the titles at WM/ER.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"not as bad as the typical Wyatt ramblings..." Fuck whoever wrote that.

I'll watch for bully but @Stopspot if it hasn't aired yet, it doesn't meet the 24 hour rule (thank you for spoiling, I wouldn't have clicked this otherwise)

Someone just tell me I get my favorite heel like ever. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

lilu0

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE taped the February 11th, 2016 WWE Smackdown episode from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Here are full wwe smackdown spoilers.

Dark Match

* Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated local wrestlers Randy “The Catch” Hawkins and Khash. The WWE NXT Superstars cut a promo before the match and got a big pop. Carmella was with them.

WWE SmackDown

* WWE SmackDown kicks off with Chris Jericho coming to the ring for a promo to hype his match with AJ Styles.

* Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles ends when the Social Outcasts come out to interrupt. This leads to a tag match.

* Styles and Jericho defeated Curtis Axel and Adam Rose. After the match, Jericho left Styles laying with a Codebreaker. Jericho said he will see AJ later.

* They air a clip of Daniel Bryan’s retirement and the RAW contract signing as tables are brought out and put around the ring.

* The Dudley Boyz come out in street clothes and Bubba Ray Dudley is looking more like Bully Ray than before. They cut promos with tables surrounding the ring and we see a replay of them turning on The Usos at RAW. Bubba cuts a big heel promo and rips Daniel Bryan for retiring, leading to a huge “yes!” chant. “Save the tables” comes back as Bubba says they are doing away with tables, no more tables for the fans.

* Sasha Banks vs. Naomi with Becky Lynch on commentary is next. Becky and Tamina Snuka end up getting into it at ringside. Tamina lays her out. Sasha takes Tamina’s head off with a big kick and makes Naomi tap with the Banks Statement.

* Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family came to the ring for a promo. Wyatt talked about how they were here to take out the “titans” of WWE. He rolled his eyes in the back of his head like The Undertaker would do. Real creepy promo, not as bad as the typical Wyatt ramblings.

* Neville, Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto defeated Stardust and The Ascension with a nice triple-finisher spot.

* Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles is the main event. The crowd was hot for both of them and the match was very good. Styles turned the Walls of Jericho into the Calf Crusher at one point. He also went for a Styles Clash but Jericho got the win clean with a Codebreaker. Wwe smackdown ends with Jericho celebrating to a big pop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE taped the February 11th, 2016 WWE Smackdown episode from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Here are full wwe smackdown spoilers.

Dark Match

WWE SmackDown

* WWE SmackDown kicks off with Chris Jericho coming to the ring for a promo to hype his match with AJ Styles.

* Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles is the main event. The crowd was hot for both of them and the match was very good. Styles turned the Walls of Jericho into the Calf Crusher at one point. He also went for a Styles Clash but Jericho got the win clean with a Codebreaker. Wwe smackdown ends with Jericho celebrating to a big pop.

Weird. Why did you copy-paste this from the OP?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"not as bad as the typical Wyatt ramblings..." Fuck whoever wrote that.

I'll watch for bully but @Stopspot if it hasn't aired yet, it doesn't meet the 24 hour rule (thank you for spoiling, I wouldn't have clicked this otherwise)

Someone just tell me I get my favorite heel like ever. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

@Softspot should be a thing.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Outcasts' theme isn't half bad for a CFO$ track, definitely better than some of the top stars' themes at least.