SmackDown 2/11/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
AJ Styles vs Y2J was very good, much better than their RAW bout. To the surprise of no one, AJ Styles continues to be the highlight of SmackDown each week!

The brands should be split again and SmackDown should be the AJ Styles show. Make him the World Heavyweight Champion until he retires. Now, that would be best for business!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ya know... You, yes, you, reading this. (Not you, Aids. You're exempt.) What will it take to make you happy? Many of us hated the Hashtag Divas' Revolution and got our panties in a bunch about how much of a catastrophe that whole thing is. You wanted the girls to stand alone. You wanted emphasis on the title. You wanted individual characters who could stand out. You wanted stories. You wanted the Bellas out of the spotlight. You wanted better wrestling. Eventually, you wanted more Sasha. You wanted the Divas' division to really step up to become something much greater than it was before... Now we have all these things and you don't care. Why?

Can we not just appreciate things for the way they are? I understand not wanting to watch Smackdown filler, but Sasha vs Naomi was really good stuff. It started out with the typical Smackdown canned heat and by the end a WWE crowd was giving HUGE applause for this. Definitely Sasha's best main roster performance - not saying much tbh - and well worth going out of your way to see!

Speaking of going out of your way to see, Jericho vs Styles was really, really good! So was the dick-off between them in the opener, enjoyed that too! And with all this stuff + a Bully Ray promo, this is definitely the best Smackdown I've seen since starting watching again last year (despite the verbal equivalent of an Elias Samson match in the middle). More shows like this, please, WWE!

(Also Mauro actually uttered "People watched Bryan's story grow from when he was the American Dragon all the way to main-eventing Wrestlemania"... An indy wrestling fan callout on Smackdown! :yay:)

Or, just do as Prince Balor noted. Look at this show: No Roman Reigns, no MidCard Mafia, no convoluted bullshit, none of the acts that are routinely the worst parts of these shows. Keep these guys on Raw and let the quality wrestlers shine over here, wouldn't WWE be so much more fun that way?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
The only thing worthy of a talk in this episode is the Dudley Boyz.

The summary by the OP noticed the same thing I noticed: Dudley Boyz is going into a new direction, and the clothing by Bubba Ray leads me to think that an Aces & Eights run is definitely on the cards soon. Hopefully WWE is on board with Bubba on this, and commits to it. I realize there is a lot of Heel stables, but Aces & 8's destroyed everyone in TNA, similarly to Nexus.