Smackdown 12/5/14 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Main Event was not too shabby from what I heard and saw on an amateur cell phone video, we'll see what it looks like when the taping is released I suppose.. Rowan is a good worker in the ring and him and Ryback looked solid together.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Main Event was not too shabby from what I heard and saw on an amateur cell phone video, we'll see what it looks like when the taping is released I suppose.. Rowan is a good worker in the ring and him and Ryback looked solid together.

The ME was garbage, imo. I had no interest in seeing Swagger/Shitus O' Neal, Gold & Stardust vs Rose/Bunny (really?!) and Fandango dogshit...
The only decent thing was Mizdow being an entertaining goofball during Miz/Jimmy Uso match.

I'm all up for pulling the plug on ME in order to improve SmackDown.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The ME was garbage, imo. I had no interest in seeing Swagger/Shitus O' Neal, Gold & Stardust vs Rose/Bunny (really?!) and Fandango dogshit...
The only decent thing was Mizdow being an entertaining goofball during Miz/Jimmy Uso match.

I'm all up for pulling the plug on ME in order to improve SmackDown.

Not that ME haha I meant the legit Main Event on Smackdown.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Caught a leak of it before it went offline and it was a pretty decent SD, in comparison to others in the past month or so I'd give it like a 6.5/10 or 7/10.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Caught a leak of it before it went offline and it was a pretty decent SD, in comparison to others in the past month or so I'd give it like a 6.5/10 or 7/10.

I'd be shocked if I gave it any more than typical/10.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now, 'cause I'm bored shitless. Will rate/review it later.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
To be honest a lot of the dark matches end up being the MOTN on SD yet they go unaired.. I hate it :(

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I also hate it that sometimes they produce a better episode of Main Event than SD.

It's the same production team if I'm not mistaken so it makes sense every once in awhile the ME show will be better than SD.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching this. It wasn't that bad, actually. But still, a tad bit typical/10.

Positives:

- Good way to kick off SmackDown by having Harper vs Ziggler for the IC title. These two always deliver.
I just don't get why would they have Ziggler going for the IC title once again. They're supposed to push him into ME, not the opposite. It's stupid, because, neither a victory nor a loss to Harper would do him any good. I've said this before and I'll say it again... This whole Harper vs Ziggler stuff is stupid to do to DZ, considering what he did at SS... Unless they make the IC title something like TNA's done with X-Division title, and turn the IC title into MITB 2.0 basically, so Ziggler could cash in on the WWE-WHC whenever he wants, but I'm quite skeptical of them doing something like that.
- The New Day vs Cesaro & Kidd was decent, but too damn short. Gold & Stardust and The New Day's promos afterwards weren't too bad, either. It should be a nice little feud.
- Ambrose's promo and that entire Ambrose/Wyatt segment.
- LOL, Mizdow. Definitely wanted to see more of Mizdow, but oh well.
- Decent ME

Negatives + the 'Why God, why is this crap on TV?' segment:
- Everything else

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ya I'd prlly give it like a high 5 outta 10 if we were using legit numbers, was nice to see some of the stuff in Hi-def though as opposed to a leak.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ya I'd prlly give it like a high 5 outta 10 if we were using legit numbers, was nice to see some of the stuff in Hi-def though as opposed to a leak.

Yeah, I was actually surprised that it wasn't so much shittier than RAW. In fact, it wasn't shittier than RAW, even though I expected it to be. This episode of SmackDown was actually watchable all the way through (except with the divas division which I can't be arsed enough to watch anymore), and the usual BS was kept to a minimum.