Smackdown 12/26/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
24 weeks in a row now we've heard the same joke.. just stop it's not even creative anymore.
It wasn't meant to be creative, just my own dismissal of Smackdown.

I am curious why some folks would continue to watch a show they know they'll just end up hating, but whatever.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

I am curious why some folks would continue to watch a show they know they'll just end up hating, but whatever.

Yeah the thing is we've heard it from the same two or three people almost every week this year, it's just getting rather annoying.. if you don't like SmackDown don't open threads containing SmackDown related content.. I'll tell you most people don't sit at home on a Friday night watching it, they usually watch it the next morning when they're off work/school and there's nothing to watch on TV (should they not want to leave the house for the day).

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I only click on the threads to read the spoilers and see if there's anything on the show that's worth checking out. And there almost never is, at least not anything that WWE's Youtube channel can't easily sum up in their Top 10 Moments of the week videos.

And I'll happily post whatever I want, without a care in the world over who I may or may not end up annoying. :jericho:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

I'll speak for myself here, I watch it out of fandom and habit.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this episode right now! Hoping for the worst and expecting the worst. Will rate/review it later.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just watched this. It was another typical/10 shitty episode. I've managed to watch it in less than an hour.

Positives:
- Thank God for Rollins interrupting Hogan and just owning that segment.
- Ambrose vs Rusev was decent, but too predictable.
- The Miz vs Jimmy Uso was irrelevant. All I cared about was Mizdow. Mah boi stole the show again, love it!
- Rollins & Show vs Ziggler & Reigns was decent. Damn, another pin over Rollins? Seems like he has been on the losing streak as of late. Man, fuck that shit.

Negatives + the 'Why God, why is this uber-BS on TV?' segment:
- Dogshit openning segment with Hogan, too much redundant talking. All this 'Let me tell you something, brother' and that whole Hogan shtick was cool 30 years ago, now it's not. Keep this guy away from the 'E as much as you can. It's not like he's helping the product or anything.
- Ryback vs Kane was just garbage. The focus was on the Ryback/Rusev storyline, yeah. But still, the match was garbage. Oh yeah, push Ryback and then have Rusev fed to Cena at Mania. Awesome logic!
- Whatever Divas division match was on.
- Rose vs R-Truth. LOL

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
don't open threads.

Smackdown is trash and has been since 2005. It isn't charming nor is it endearing. They should pull the plug.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the superstars performing on that show deserve better.
Smackdown is so triple U that I doubt a C-level TV star on their final dime would appear on it.

Even if you propped Eddie Guerrero's carcass in the middle of the ring, the cat would just say 'F*ck this' and walk right out. Smackdown? lololololol

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me