Smackdown 12/26/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm pro-Hogan, honestly.
It's good to see Reigns back. They won't dawg him out so if Smackdown will be interesting at all, it will be because its centered around Reigns.
WWE will be throwing out the kitchen sink to make Reigns a star, so I wouldn't expect SD to be so typical between now and WrestleMania.

As long as Ziggler remains unsigned, he has leverage. He should wait until the 11th hour to sign or they'll just dawg his a** out sooner.

let's see how Reigns does. that is prob the only thing stand on SD Maybe the quick Diva's match

Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, it's always good to see Scarlett, other than that I have no reason to watch the show. Thus it would be good to know so I'd know whether to watch it or not :dawg:

Oh, I see... :adr:

Well, I usually skip any Adam Rose revolving segments. Good to know now, though. Now, I have a reason not to skip it this time, might catch a glimpse of it when the next SD episode airs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This SD definitely doesn't seem as bad as ones in previous months, still doesn't seem all that great but definitely looks watchable.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This SD definitely doesn't seem as bad as ones in previous months, still doesn't seem all that great but definitely looks watchable.

Ambrose vs Rusev seems alright, but with a predictable and shitty ending.

Ziggler & Reigns vs Rollins and Show could be decent.

Also, weren't Reigns and Ambrose supposed to team up against Wyatt and Rollins? I think I read it somewhere. I could be wrong, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ambrose vs Rusev seems alright, but with a predictable and shitty ending.

Ziggler & Reigns vs Rollins and Show could be decent.

Also, weren't Reigns and Ambrose supposed to team up against Wyatt and Rollins? I think I read it somewhere. I could be wrong, though.
That looks more like a RAW matchup, I don't see Smackdown settling an appetite for a match like that to be honest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I talked to one of my clients and he said his cousin was at the show and it was fairly decent, apparently the crowd was pretty alive during the whole show so that's good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I talked to one of my clients and he said his cousin was at the show and it was fairly decent, apparently the crowd was pretty alive during the whole show so that's good.

I ain't believin' it till I see it. Not really thrilled to see this episode, to be honest. But we'll see how it goes.