Smackdown 11/21/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Typical/10 episode.
It was nothing special (shocker). Just like I expected it to be.

Positives:
- Decent openning segment with HHH. I like the stipulation Team Cena was given, but chances of 'em getting fired the next night on RAW amount to zero. :dawg:
I'll be rooting for Team Authority, though. Here's to hoping 'LOLCENAWINS' doesn't happen!
- Ziggler vs Rusev was a decent back and forth match.
- I LOL'd so hard when Stardust asked something like 'Did you know, Mr. Cole, that Mercury and Venus don't have any moons?' and JBL replied 'What about your anus (Uranus)?'. That was hilarious.
- Mizdow stealing the show again and outshining The Miz. When Mizdow launched himself into Gold & Stardust, the way he did that whole part was hilarious. I'm also glad that he's so over with the crowd, soon will WWE take notice of that and the potential he's got and give him a well deserved push.
- Dean Ambrose's survival kit and Bray Wyatt's promo. I am really loving this feud, even though it hasn't been getting its full attention (on RAW) that it truly deserves! I'm looking forward to seeing their match at Survivor Series, as well as the continuation of their feud afterwards.

Negatives + The 'I don't give a fuck about this' segment:
- Everything else.

Been reading that the Wyatt/Ambrose stuff is worth going out of your way to see on Smackdown despite being easily ignorable on Raw. Confirm, deny, ignore?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Been reading that the Wyatt/Ambrose stuff is worth going out of your way to see on Smackdown despite being easily ignorable on Raw. Confirm, deny, ignore?

Confirm.

Their feud's definitely been better and given more time on SmackDown than on Raw, which is a shame. But it's also good at the same time, Wyatt/Ambrose being the only few reasons I watch SmackDown.

Last edited:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
smackdown3.gif

@Sharpy Sandow
Man. Damien throwing himself into Cody Rhodes who's wearing a cowboy hat with a Matador just standing in front. This is simply amazing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Man. Damien throwing himself into Cody Rhodes who's wearing a cowboy hat with a Matador just standing in front. This is simply amazing.

Mizdow = Greatness

[HASHTAG]#MIZDOWSAWESOME[/HASHTAG]