Smackdown 11/21/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, that one's good, as well.

But knowing WWE, they'll prolly give 'em some CFO$ garbage. (shocker)

Oh of course, it'll probably CFO$ remix of one of Aloe Blacc's songs :p Nah idk, hopefully it fits this new gig they're doing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh of course, it'll probably CFO$ remix of one of Aloe Blacc's songs :p Nah idk, hopefully it fits this new gig they're doing.

Right now, I'm not so much into A New Day. But, if they turn heels later on, I'll be sure to be interested in them more. Hell, they might even grow on me as faces. But, we'll see what happens, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Right now, I'm not so much into A New Day. But, if they turn heels later on, I'll be sure to be interested in them more. Hell, they might even grow on me as faces. But, we'll see what happens, though.

Xavier and Kofi IMO are like automatic babyfaces, Big E really is the only one who could pull off a decent job as a heel.. I think they'll be a nice baby face stable personally.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Xavier and Kofi IMO are like automatic babyfaces, Big E really is the only one who could pull off a decent job as a heel.. I think they'll be a nice baby face stable personally.

We'll see how that one goes, man.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
smackdown3.gif

@Sharpy Sandow

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now 'cause I'm bored shitless. Will rate/review it later.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Typical/10 episode.
It was nothing special (shocker). Just like I expected it to be.

Positives:
- Decent openning segment with HHH. I like the stipulation Team Cena was given, but chances of 'em getting fired the next night on RAW amount to zero. :dawg:
I'll be rooting for Team Authority, though. Here's to hoping 'LOLCENAWINS' doesn't happen!
- Ziggler vs Rusev was a decent back and forth match.
- I LOL'd so hard when Stardust asked something like 'Did you know, Mr. Cole, that Mercury and Venus don't have any moons?' and JBL replied 'What about your anus (Uranus)?'. That was hilarious.
- Mizdow stealing the show again and outshining The Miz. When Mizdow launched himself into Gold & Stardust, the way he did that whole part was hilarious. I'm also glad that he's so over with the crowd, soon will WWE take notice of that and the potential he's got and give him a well deserved push.
- Dean Ambrose's survival kit and Bray Wyatt's promo. I am really loving this feud, even though it hasn't been getting its full attention (on RAW) that it truly deserves! I'm looking forward to seeing their match at Survivor Series, as well as the continuation of their feud afterwards.

Negatives + The 'I don't give a fuck about this' segment:
- Everything else.