Smackdown 11/21/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

646f045b6917591e9162106cad532d8e.png

November 21, 2014
* Triple H kicks off SmackDown with a promo about Team Cena vs. Team Authority at Survivor Series.

* Lana and Rusev come out next to heat. Rusev defeats Dolph Ziggler in a good even match.

* We get another New Day vignette with Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods.

* Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Sandow is next. There's more tension between Miz and Sandow. Matadores get the win.

* Dean Ambrose comes out for his Survival Kit segment in the ring. He talks about how he got jumped when he was a kid so his mom gave his brass knuckles. Bray Wyatt interrupted the segment on the big screen and talked about Survivor Series.

* AJ Lee came out dressed as Nikki Bella and defeated Brie Bella in a non-title match.

* Luke Harper defeated Cesaro with a Torture Rack in under three minutes. Harper and Erick Rowan are still using the same theme. Rowan and Harper teased a fight but didn't go at it.

* More vignettes for A New Day.

* Team Cena cuts a promo about how they will not have fear on Sunday. Triple H has ruled that if The Authority wins, Team Cena is fired.

* Seth Rollins and Kane vs. Ryback and Big Show is next. Ryback is on fire until Triple H comes out with Team Authority. Triple H orders them to attack. Triple H also uses a steel chair on Team Cena. They focus the attack on Ryback. Triple H drops Ryback with a Pedigree. Team Authority stands tall over Ryback to end SmackDown.

Source

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wonder what AJ Lee will look like as Nikki bella and WHAT! Cena's team fired O come on team Cena

Reactions: Just Kevin

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Team Cena is fired if the Authority wins but that doesn't necessarily mean each individual member of Team Cena will be fired. It's a legal loophole.
I can't defend the Divas segment this week.
Ambrose was jumped as a child so his mother gave him a lethal weapon. Right. Okay.

If WWE has made it a point to bring tension between Sandow and Miz, show some respect and have their blowoff at Wrestlemania with one eliminating the other, prior to that, at Royal Rumble.

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sandow will fuck up Miz, remember he has an ace up his sleeve.. Sandow will be relevant soon enough!!!

As for Triple H Pedigreeing Ryback can't wait to watch that!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm sure the whole "Team Cena gets fired if they lose" stipulation will have some people thinking that "Cena Wins LOL" is the sure outcome for this Sunday's main event, but I wouldn't be so certain just yet. This is WWE Land, where people can lose their jobs in a career match and yet end up back on the show by next week. How many times have we seen THAT particular kind of scenario play itself out before? In fact, they could easily just end up having McMahon come back on the show and rehire everyone so as to cause further tension between he and The Authority for their eventual showdown later on.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What a shitty, typical/10 episode.

Can't wait to watch this! :woohoo:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm sure the whole "Team Cena gets fired if they lose" stipulation will have some people thinking that "Cena Wins LOL" is the sure outcome for this Sunday's main event, but I wouldn't be so certain just yet. This is WWE Land, where people can lose their jobs in a career match and yet end up back on the show by next week. How many times have we seen THAT particular kind of scenario play itself out before? In fact, they could easily just end up having McMahon come back on the show and rehire everyone so as to cause further tension between he and The Authority for their eventual showdown later on.

Correct.

CenaWinsLOL ain't happening, I am positive about that. Team Authority will pick up a win.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope the "A New Day" vignettes are pretty cool, they've been alright so far.. interested to see Big E in one, haven't caught it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I feel like Aloe Blacc would be a good titantron song for the gang of Kofi/BigE/Xavier