Sky's Good Matches Thread (formerly You Decide What Sky Watches)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fuwawa Abyssgard vs. Mococo Abyssgard
for the Donut

【FUWAMOCO 3D DEBUT】BAU BAU and BEYOND - August 11, 2024

This is a bit unusual, I know, but I'm going to review a match that happened TODAY! At least, today Japan time, because both competitors are based in Japan. It got some rave reviews on the "R" site so let's see what it's about. A battle of sister against sister, blue vs. pink, fluffy vs. fuzzy, for the prized donut! Feel free to watch along with me!

This must have been one of those BJW/IWA Japan outdoor deathmatches, because we're in a magic circle in the street. And the special guest referee is a floating dog blob thing called Pero! Let's home he calls things down the middle. They start by promoing on each other, explaining why they need the donut. No messing around after the bell rings, straight into the lock-up and they tire themselves out. Second lock-up, and Mococo establishes a hammerlock which Fuwawa reverses, and then Mococo un-reverses. Fuwawa elbows out and then does some pretty stiff kicks. She hits an elbow drop for two, a pin which Pero counts even though Mococo's shoulders were visibly up. Biased referee much?

Fuwawa goes for a foreign object, specifically a mallet. "NOOOO FUWAWA THIS ISN'T YOU" -ref for Seth vs. Fiend, watching this. Mococo runs away, but trips, and gets the full strength of the mallet. I'm guessing Fuwawa's the heel here, as she offers Mococo a helping hand back up, then immediately turns it into a standing surfboard! Mococo's trying to get out, but that previous arm work has had its desired effect. She can't reverse it, and Fuwawa just leaves her as a heap on the ground. After Mococo gets back up, Fuwawa goes for more stiff kicks, but Mococo catches and gets a DRAGONSCREW LEG WHIP! And then she LOCKS IN THE STF! She doesn't even link her arms, but it looks more credible than John Cena's. Fuwawa escapes by using the mallet.

Big double down. Mococo gets up first, and unleashes the Mongolian chops to down Fuwawa for two. She teases an Iron Claw, but Fuwawa ducks and goes for a chair! Mococo has the mallet now, and it's a WEAPON LIGHTSABER DUEL! Fuwawa knocks the mallet out of Mococo's hands and smashes her sister with the chair! Rainmaker pose for good measure! She's trying to get Mococo over for a German suplex... but when Mococo escapes, she tries a Rainmaker! Mococo ducks and puts on the Iron Claw! She then transitions it into a slam for two... wait, that's Great-O-Khan's move! Claw back on, she bends Fuwawa over her knee! OOZORA-STYLE SHEEP KILLER!!! Fuwawa has no choice but to tap, and Mococo gets the donut! There's a sign of respect between the two sisters (and Fuwawa says an unintelligible embarrassing line).

Wrestling is fun. VTubers are fun.