Skinny Jeans...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Harsh words eh? Funny thing most kids (white, brown, asian) all copy our sense of style. Now we're copying white people's sense of style (skinny jeans, vests, v-neck shirts). Circle of life god dammit.

I wouldent really say that its not like white people started that lol. Id be funny if V -necks and skinny jeans were American/white culture lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
They don't look comfortable, black dudes wear them below their asscracks for some reason (I think they're gay but whatevs) and fat chicks where them cause........I dunno why. They look okay on some people, like skinny chicks or chicks with nice asses (not huge, just nice) but they LOOK seriously uncomfy. Then peeps wear them with HUGE ass sneakers so they look like assclowns too.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Skinny Jeans are comfortable. Just wear a tight shirt and have the right body.

straight_edge76

With me i could not wear skinny jeans, they seem to uncomforable and i believe if you are abig boy the baggier the clothes the better lol

J

From clothes 3 times to big to clothes 3 times too small, can't black people just wear clothes that actually fit >.< (Sorry couldn't resist haha)

straight_edge76

^^lol agreed.
Its like wtf people either wear clothes to big or too small... I am never going to fit in

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^ I'm the same way. I like to have my pants saggin cause I find it comfortable that way. It just feels weird to me now if I try to wear my pants right.

@Millz - Do Levis count as skinny jeans?
I'm the same way as Dre too, I'm used to my pants sagging that I can't wear them up to my waist, as long as my ass crack ain't showing in my skinnies then I'm good.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
leave it to millfy to give us all boners thinking of her in skimpy jeans....well atleast we ain't limp no-mo'...