Skinny Jeans...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I remember the old days when hip hop was masculine. Now everyone's talking about feelings, wearing effeminate clothes and bright ass colors.

I'll stick to my darks and baggy jeans, thank you. If I wanted to hear a tough bass with "dope lyricism", I'd listen to Black Moon.

Klide

4popped-collars.png

how many colors is that dude have one..(saracasm)

yeah id rather wear skinny jeans that the color thing tbh

J

I think Jay-Z put it best. "I can't wear Skinny jeans cause my nutz don't fit". I agree 100%.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I remember the old days when hip hop was masculine. Now everyone's talking about feelings, wearing effeminate clothes and bright ass colors.

I'll stick to my darks and baggy jeans, thank you. If I wanted to hear a tough bass with "dope lyricism", I'd listen to Black Moon.
You're A Jerk!!!

Beer

I have at least 3 or 4 pairs of Skinny Jeans. They're surprisingly comfortable.

seX-Power

A crew?

As if the jeans themselves weren't gay enough.

Hey, who wants to start a green overalls and star-sunglasses crew? :shifty:

noumenon

Sorry, but black kids....stop belting your pants BELOW your ass. No one wants to see that shit. If you've gotta walk and hold up your pants with every step..yeah...there's something wrong.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Sorry, but black kids....stop belting your pants BELOW your ass. No one wants to see that shit. If you've gotta walk and hold up your pants with every step..yeah...there's something wrong.

Harsh words eh? Funny thing most kids (white, brown, asian) all copy our sense of style. Now we're copying white people's sense of style (skinny jeans, vests, v-neck shirts). Circle of life god dammit.

J

I been saggin my pants since 4th grade, I started cause it looks cool but after you've done it forever and try wearin them right its so god damn uncomfortable.

Dre

Reaction score
^ I'm the same way. I like to have my pants saggin cause I find it comfortable that way. It just feels weird to me now if I try to wear my pants right.

@Millz - Do Levis count as skinny jeans?