Skinny Jeans...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Are they the greatest thing out there in the world in fashion right now?

I mean what can I say I'M A HIPSTER!!!!!!! GODDAMN IT

Are you a jerk?

newboyzlarge.jpg

aacudiskinny.jpg

And yes my dick can breathe in them...

Klide

Tbh people use to make fun of skinny jeans especially hipsters cause they thought it was emo.(from my experiences). So yeah it's kinda funny to see at least 80% of hipsters wear em imo.

Wordlife

yeah it's just a little weird to see EVERYONE wearing them now.... fucking trends never stay the same... ever!

MikeRaw

I think anyone should be free to wear what they want, but persoanlly, i think it's hilarious. Looks so fucking funny. Not to mention gross. No one wants to see a bulging dick and balls sticking out of pants.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I think anyone should be free to wear what they want, but persoanlly, i think it's hilarious. Looks so fucking funny. Not to mention gross. No one wants to see a bulging dick and balls sticking out of pants.

Who's skinny jeans are you looking at exactly? I wear 'em, and I have never once had a pair that's tight around the crotch. They're always baggy in that area, and skinny on the legs.

This Guy

to each there own I've always said, but I wouldn't wear them. They just don't look comfortable.

Dre

Reaction score
I wear skinny jeans sometimes just as long as I got some nuts space and it don't fit on me like woman jeans.

MikeRaw

[yt]Nxw0_Pxymyk&feature=related[/yt]

That video basically sums up my feelings on the topic.

Reaction score
Skinny jeans are a no go in my opinion. I wouldn't look good squeezing my fat white ass into a pair

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Tbh people use to make fun of skinny jeans especially hipsters cause they thought it was emo.(from my experiences). So yeah it's kinda funny to see at least 80% of hipsters wear em imo.
:laugh:, I don't care anyways, I just think that I fit that backpack, skinny jeans, fitted hat look easily...

I remember telling myself that fags wear skinnies, look at me now. I feel so hypocritical now...

yeah it's just a little weird to see EVERYONE wearing them now.... fucking trends never stay the same... ever!
No its not weird at all, its the shit!!!

:laugh:, you really didn't have to make that bulging dick and balls statement.

Who's skinny jeans are you looking at exactly? I wear 'em, and I have never once had a pair that's tight around the crotch. They're always baggy in that area, and skinny on the legs.
My steez of skinny jeans also, TK already knows whats up!!!

to each there own I've always said, but I wouldn't wear them. They just don't look comfortable.
As long as you got some dick and balls space then you're good, :laugh:

I wear skinny jeans sometimes just as long as I got some nuts space and it don't fit on me like woman jeans.
We got another one!!!! Join the club Dre AKA Lil' Chuck Inglish!!!

Skinny jeans are a no go in my opinion. I wouldn't look good squeezing my fat white ass into a pair
:laugh:, you'd get a GOOD workout doing that.

That's another trend I wont be part of. It was the pink tee's first, and now the skinny jeans.
And pink tees are STILL the shit, ask my fashion role model KiD CuDi.

gay

do you buy them in the Women's section?
HATER!!!

i-love-haters.jpg