Sin Cara's WWE Live Event Debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Bye, bye Kozlov

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The day after Vince McMahon went on a tirade in regards to pushing Vladimir Kozlov when he was nowhere close to being ready, Stephanie McMahon sent out a memo to the creative team to stop any ideas about using Daniel Rodimer. The feeling is that she feared Vince's reaction to her plans of giving a monster heel push to a tall guy with a good body, but who was nowhere close to being ready. Stephanie originally planned for him to be on the main roster by January, and for him to be aligned with Rated RKO. However, their interest in him has rapidly dwindled—Rodimer quietly made his WWE debut on the Heat webcast a few weeks ago in a loss to Eugene. A few weeks later, he was squashed by Mark Henry in his return match in OVW.
---

He was suppose to be with Rated RKO?

What gayness.

King_Ash

Reaction score
That probarbly was the plans before Triple H was injured... DX & Cena Vs. Rated RKO & Kozlov. Now that sounds really gay

Reaction score
^^ Dont get ahead of yourself. The article is about Daniel Rodimer. They only briefly mention Kozlov. The article pertains nothing to him, though.

MJ807

Reaction score
And also just to clarify this as some of you seemed confused Kozlov and Rodimer are two different people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Stephanie apparently saw Rodimer as the "next Diesel" like that's a compliment.

As to Kozlov. Khali should have his gimmick.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
[youtube]ioxx4j8Un8s[/youtube]

That C4 is sick and La Mistica always impresses. It was wise of WWE to use Primo in the ring with him

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
That Spanish Fly/Super C-4/Flux Capacitor was more fluent than I've ever seen it done before. Not sure I like the headscissors into a fujiwara armbar finish though. I'd rather he used the Spanish Fly.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn that c4 from the top rope was crazy. Way better than when Kaz does it. Can't wait to see him debut.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I know La Mistica has always been his finisher, but Del Rio is already using an armbar and while it's a different armbar, it's still an armbar. Shouldn't he have a move that somebody else isn't already using? Plus, a lucha libre style wrestler using a submission to me is just weird.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Sin Cara is the shit, can't wait to see him on my TV.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I know La Mistica has always been his finisher, but Del Rio is already using an armbar and while it's a different armbar, it's still an armbar. Shouldn't he have a move that somebody else isn't already using? Plus, a lucha libre style wrestler using a submission to me is just weird.
He flies a lot in the ring, but the majority of his moves and hurricanrana setups, attack the arm to lead to La Mistica.

Now he has the same head scissors but into a tornado DDT that I have seen him use before to end some matches, but I can't see him not using La Mistica after using it for years.

The C4 looks real good, but he can really do that to everyone, so I'd like him to mix it up between the use of the 3.

AF.

Reaction score
THAT FUCKING C4. Wow.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just an FYI as i've not checked the rest of the forum and it might already be posted but..

SIN CARA DEBUTS ON RAW NEXT WEEK