Sims 4 On Sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Can't really say I blame you, that was my outlook for Sims 3. It's somewhere around $450 to get all of the content for that game, which is a little ridiculous if you ask me.
I bought Sims 3 and some of its DLC. Maybe Origin wasn't around back then or as annoying.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Build anything yet, or just slowly killing Sims via toxaplasmosis?
lol that rarely kills adults.... :cat:
And yeah I built a temp house to throw my sim and two cats in and I am working on a bigger house. Only got the exterior done. Going to make a crazy cat lady house as well, like a little trailer park and have her own the max amount of cats and befriend all the stray ones. Also, I did not know I could have a pet coon in this game. I did not expect that.
:dog3:

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Hey, just found my old laptop let's check in on my Sims 3 family see what I and them were last up to

18cpm68xmmdonjpg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like a great place for a shootout. Bodies falling in the pool.
Should make a bunch of dogs and just not feed them. See what happens to the owner. Gosh that sounds evil. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :hutz:

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
An empty mansion with dead dogs all over the place. Horrifying.
I watch a video of someone on Youtube just making closed in pools and killing all the sims in the neighborhood. I think it was on sims 1 or 2.
I didn't do that too often, like let my sims die but I did it on Roller coaster Tycoon lol

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
I watch a video of someone on Youtube just making closed in pools and killing all the sims in the neighborhood. I think it was on sims 1 or 2.
I didn't do that too often, like let my sims die but I did it on Roller coaster Tycoon lol
My rides never ended.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I did notice one thing, there are not very large lots unless I can destroy a lot that is for like a dog park or something. Kind of bummed about that.