Sims 4 On Sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And I am tempted...
The Sims™ 4 - Official Site

0b7.gif

63% Off, so it is only $15 instead of $40.
:hmm:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yes. It's a stripped down, prettier Sims 3. No more open world, it's missing a lot of shit, unless DLCs fix it don't bother.
I mainly only like these games for making houses. Was that affected?

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I mainly only like these games for making houses. Was that affected?
I remember lots being small, but it was easy to use. Again, it's missing a lot of shit, so I'd imagine you're limited in what you can build with a base version of Sims 4.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I remember lots being small, but it was easy to use. Again, it's missing a lot of shit, so I'd imagine you're limited in what you can build with a base version of Sims 4.
I did read they got rid of the color palette system. So you can't actually change colors of items in the house to match which I am not thrilled about. They do have a lot to get in terms of expansions so maybe that is why the original game is so stripped down? The Sims™ 4 Downloadable Content - Official Site Out of everything there, I would only get the pets one cause you know, cats. I am on the fence about it though. I played the original one for an entire summer growing up, Sims 2 was great but had flaws in the building area, then Sims 3 corrected them. Not sure though cause if it is that stripped down, it won't likely be played much once I blow through everything BUT it is only $15 right now so ehhhh... I don't know lol

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well shoot... They have the Sims 4 with the Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bundle for $25... So you save $10 on the expansion.... UGGG! WHY TEMPT ME!? :why: :upset:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Well shoot... They have the Sims 4 with the Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bundle for $25... So you save $10 on the expansion.... UGGG! WHY TEMPT ME!? :why: :upset:
Look all the base game will be is The Sims 4 Wageslave edition you'll just get up work build a disappointing house you're gonna need the pets to get you through it

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Look all the base game will be is The Sims 4 Wageslave edition you'll just get up work build a disappointing house you're gonna need the pets to get you through it
Well.... I have it in the cart. Now I am debating on if I should do it or wait... If I buy it now, I will likely get sucked down a deep dark hole and be stuck awake for 57 hours straight, forget to eat, likely wet myself, and my cats may need to eat my left foot to survive...