• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS 1 - The Metal - Round 5 Power Ballads

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
that emoticon isn't metal enough
Hair_Metal.jpg
I should save some black and death metal gifs u right

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Wikipedia isn't really canon but I like the argument none-the-less . I'm not gonna downvote it or anything, the song is amazing. Plus there's also the argument that it's a power ballad in comparison to their own style -

I understand that but it’s pretty much the only thing anyone that’s unsure has to go by.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I understand that but it’s pretty much the only thing anyone that’s unsure has to go by.
of course - it still shows some ppl consider it a power ballad which is still a point in favor that it is. Earlier I was more saying that I myself have never thought of it as a ballad, but I can totally see the argument for. I'm only gonna be a stickler for the metal component

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
of course - it still shows some ppl consider it a power ballad which is still a point in favor that it is. Earlier I was more saying that I myself have never thought of it as a ballad, but I can totally see the argument for. I'm only gonna be a stickler for the metal component

It’s definitely opened up another possibility that I might switch to. I’m 50/50 I love the song I picked but it’s probably not gonna do well.