Show of hands: Who is annoyed by Brie Bella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I'm sorry but this ##### has zero talent when it comes to acting.. this whole story line b/w DB and Kane is awful and Her screams sound sooooo fake and her reactions are so over dramatic it's not even a little bit believable.. they need to axe her and this whole story line for before it completely ruins DB's overness. Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: Green Jesus

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
She's not a very good actress, I don't think she's bad to the point the stuff is unwatchable, although on the last show her screaming on the segment you posted in particular was very, very annoying.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm not annoyed really. Just using Kane as a monster, and loved ones are a good target.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If this all leads up to Brie getting chokeslammed straight to hell, then I'm down for it.

Reactions: wils172

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Raises Hand*

I agree her acting was atrocious. That whole segment played out like a scene from a badly acted B-horror slasher flick lol. I know this kind of bad acting is typical of wrestling sometimes (especially when you put a Diva on camera and tell them to try and fake real emotions), but still.

Anyway, I don't like her and never have. I know she adds a bit of vulnerability to Bryan by being present during this whole Kane angle since now Bryan has more to look out for and worry about than just himself, but I really resent the thought of her being there side by side by Bryan from now on.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Randy Savage once worked and Indy show with Lance Storm, Candido and Sunny. Lance had recently married and Randy assumed Sunny was his wife.
Savage advised Storm against doing angles with his new bride as Randy himself felt doing angles with Elizabeth led to the end of their marriage.
There may have been other factors, but its no secret the 'business' isn't so kind to close engagements... even when they are on-screen and together regularly
Taker/Sara, Savage/Liz, Matt/Lita, Edge/Lita, McIntytre/Terrell, HBK/Sunny, CM Punk/Random female wrestler... Ultimately, Bryan is being naive by not looking at the facts
Unless you're John Morrison (who's whipped), the business is going to cause a strain like it always does.

Before you mention HHH, understand that both he and Steph have veto power over any angles offered to them without fear of reprimand.

Reactions: Green Jesus

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't know how to put this but she is really good for one second... and then drops everything and is really really bad.

When Kane emerged from the ring to drag her to hell she was doing awesome in that. I was very impressed with her

But in this segment she just threw all acting skills out the window.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder if she's always around to comfort Bryan after all the tragedy in his life?

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
Divas are just eye candy, I doubt if very many tune in to get engrossed in their minor plots. Kane was a soft talking, mild mannered talking suit just weeks ago ,,, But oh yeah, He has donned his mask, and that naturally turns him back into the devils demon ! The whole angle is ludicrous and unbelievable to anyone over 8, so actually her fake screams fit in pretty well with the fake plot.
Seems likely it will culminate in a kidnapping, maybe Kane will make her wear a mask that possesses her, a PPV to settle it and then hopefully it will be over.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Brie>New boobs Nikki for sure

But yes, I agree the acting was horrendous in that segment. That part where Brain was "checking" on Kane after he hit him or whatever. Just get out of there already man. I know you used to be friends or whatever in kayfabe, but fuck, that shits just stupid (hehe I said buttfuck). I have a feeling it will take more than that to "kill his overness" though.