Show of hands: Who is annoyed by Brie Bella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watched the segment on YT, and holy fuck her acting is DREADFUL. But hey that's wrestling for you, not the first time it's happened and won't be the last. I don't mind her too much, the angle won't last very long anyway. She just helps get some easy heat for Kane and such.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The entire thing is really bad, and Brie's non stop screaming makes it even worse. I think it's better for all of us if the WWE just has Bryan beat Kane at Payback and moves onto a new challenger soon, Brie just goes back to Divas and Jericho comes back for Bryan vs Jericho. Or somehow Punk. Because Bryan vs Punk would be great. Hell, throw Sheamus and/or Ziggler at Bryan now.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well I dont miss skipping WWE now, that angle is still going down? It's like they cashed in for a cheap pop and are now burying DB via Kane again.

You could have Kane IRL kill Brie and people would still expect him to job when the match happens. Fuck worrying about her being around, how much worse could this idea go? Big show heel turn #6,314 is on the way, so wwe fans say "well i guess Kane vs DB wasn't THAT bad."

I guess my opinion means nothing since I dont watch but there is no way my interest is even remotely there. So many great things like Shield and Wyatt but BVD and this fucking gig? TNA interests me more and EY is the fucking champ over there. Eric Young.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not opposed, yet not a fan.
Useless opinion I know ;) She is eye candy though that's for sure ^^

I've been annoyed by some things she's done but overall I mean she's just another pair of tits and ass to look at IMO so It's not that annoying haha.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
At least TNA has Eric Young fighting different opponents, and regularly. Since D-Bry's epic WM30 win, he's defended against Triple H (and that wasn't even a proper match) and I think it's been 2 months in a horror movie vs Kane.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
She works well in storyline, her screams are just over the top and fake as fuck and that's not a good thing.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Screw it, may as well bump the thread to give @GrammarNazi82 a little credit for shooting me a warning text. Bella haters rejoice! :win:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Definitely annoyed by Brie Bella at this point;
can't be annoyed at this one though :(
d59e2c6b7f19120373dc22b7ac8e057b.jpg

As Frank Reynolds from 'Always Sunny in Philadelphia' says in the "Who Got Dee Pregnant?" episode..

"She Wearss it Welll.." (in a creepy like voice).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Show of hands: Who is hella jealous of Daniel Bryan because he fucks Brie Bella?

That's basically what we're asking, right?

People finding her annoying in the segments = jealousy? :harvey:

I don't even mind her, but that logic is just ridiculous m8.