Show me a better pro wrestler than Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[video=youtube;fA4o5RqBa44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA4o5RqBa44[/video]

Size, strength, agility, and overall athleticism. Dominate in college, WWE, and UFC.

Hint: there is no one.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wow what a mark.

First off none of those things are actually wrestling ability your talking about wrestling and you haven't listed the ability to actually wrestle. If you were judging by his current run in WWE he would not be the Best Pro Wrestler as he isn't currently wrestling at all.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I don't remember him being dominant in the UFC, as for his first WWE run from 2002-2004 yeah the guy is a BEAST.

Reaction score
Wow what a mark.

First off none of those things are actually wrestling ability your talking about wrestling and you haven't listed the ability to actually wrestle. If you were judging by his current run in WWE he would not be the Best Pro Wrestler as he isn't currently wrestling at all.

I'm pretty sure strength, speed, and agility are required for pro wrestling. Also, I'm pretty sure NCAA is wrestling, and Brock Lesnar was NCAA champion in 2001. Who is better than Brock Lesnar?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He isn't an all round good wrestler.

Sure, he's got the powerhouse brute game down to a tee, but wrestling is only a fraction of being a wrestler. Give me a top notch Brock Lesnar promo and I'll agree with you, but you won't find one.

I like the guy but half the Attitude Era guys have him beat by a mile.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm pretty sure strength, speed, and agility are required for pro wrestling. Also, I'm pretty sure NCAA is wrestling, and Brock Lesnar was NCAA champion in 2001. Who is better than Brock Lesnar?

If we put our heads together we can name 50+ men who are better.

Somebody lock this thread before the poor guy gets rapes.

Reaction score
Promo wise, Brock Lesnar by himself obviously wasn't the greatest, but that's why people like Paul Heyman are employed. How many other superstars have had success in sports outside of the WWE? There is no denying Brock's athleticism.

If we put our heads together we can name 50+ men who are better.

Somebody lock this thread before the poor guy gets rapes.

It would be debatable.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
What success did Lesnar have, he got gift wrapped a title shot and got his ass beat every fight after that, not to mention got cut from NFL trials.

Reaction score
What success did Lesnar have, he got gift wrapped a title shot and got his ass beat every fight after that, not to mention got cut from NFL trials.

He beat Frank Mir, Shane Carwin, Randy Couture, and Heath Herring. Not to mention, he also became the UFC champion. If that is not success, what is? Based on your logic, he was unsuccessful due to losses from overeem and cain.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Ron Simmons played in the NFL, does that mean he's one of the GOATS?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

And this means..........

The guy in your avatar has been gifted a title shot recently.

And don't even talk about Lesnar post-surgery. He didn't have the guts to remain in MMA for a reason, because that saying was actually literal.

If he didn't lose a foot of intestine, he would've still been one of the top HWs in the UFC, mainly because that division is terrible and he has a huge name and would've been handed title shots more than Randy couture.

Anyways, being legit and pro-wrestling are two different ends of the spectrum. If we based it all on that. Danny Hodge would be the greatest and we could even throw in Sakuraba in that conversation.