Should Undertaker win the US title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dean28

Reaction score
I know he’s a main eventer and should be challenging for the heavy weight title but he hasn’t won the Intercontinental so he is not a triple crown winner just wanted to know what you think.

Reaction score
no this should never happen....unless he holds it with the Heavyweight Title but even then as Nancy said....he would bury the midcard in SD

chavoheat

Reaction score
I think the US belt is "below" the Undertaker. The belt is better off being utilized by midcarders.

shefflad

Reaction score
agee with everyone 100% taker would bury the main event, keep him main event sd need all main eventers as they can get, i can see next payper view batsita vs khali vs taker for title wa do people think

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooo Undertaker and Funaki, ITS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME FEUD!!

kingovkings

Reaction score
nah i dont think taker should win the us belt that wud suck big time and as others have pointed out it would bury mid carders he shud stay were he suppose to be in Main Event going for heavyweight belt.they havent got enuff decent main event starts as it is but hopefully edge wil be back soon so that will be another ME star for sd

xtremebadass

Undertaker and Mid Card title doesnt go hand in hand at all, it would insult Taker's Legacy.

MJ807

Reaction score
Just as XBA said it would be like spitting in Takers face if he were to win the title right now. Now as someone said if he were to hold it while holding the World Heavyweight Championship then it would be fine and make sense.

xtremebadass

I mean come on, Undertaker with the same title that Orlando Jordan held? I think not.

Reaction score
no, matt hardy and MVP have been feuding, so i don't think taker shoudl come and break that up. And, he needs to take the title from Khali to continue his feud with edge when he returns

The Rated R CMStar

It depends,for example. last year when Mr. Kennedy feuded Undertaker and fought at No Mercy, their match could have been for the US, with Taker then relinquising the title and starting a torney for the gold between midcards. Maybe that can be pulled of nowadays.

xtremebadass

omg pero i thought u banished off the face of the earth lol, u deleted ur myspace, good to see you back tho

yea this would be a pretty gay time IF taker was gunna go after the US title for some really odd reason

Reaction score
Undertaker with the us title?? Thats a joke hes like the best in WWE he deserves
the Heavy weight title not batista.