Should the Hitman have came back??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sir alan

Reaction score
I dont think he shouldve, mcmahon just milking it for the money. Im gettin sick of all the dead wood wrestlers and hof's kickin about wwe and tna. Why cant they just let go! When michaels left after losin to austin he should never have came back, now we got the hitman who lets face it is by. he not supposed to ever step foot in a ring again, but mcmahon must be payin serious dough for this to happen.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yes but it's been booked shit. If they had booked it right this could have been gold. But they strung it out and shit all over it.

Micheals is awesome. He is still one of the best going.

Granted he has slowed down with injuries and stuff. But he is hardly dead wood. He can still out perform 90% of the roster on both brnads at big PPV'S. He can make anyone who is in the ring with him look good. So nah im glad HBK came back.

sir alan

Reaction score
i just hope bret doesnt regret it. Its been good to see him in wwe again all it needed was a decent storyline for his return.

Mister J

Reaction score
It's cool to see Bret Hart return to WWE. I just wish Alan didn't come back.

sir alan

Reaction score
No luck mister j i goin nowhere. stop bein a brian knobb and ruinin threads what age are u, 2? Id like to see the anvil make an appearance with bret at wm in his corner or something

Reaction score
If they had let Bret come back that one time without the angle it would have been great. Better yet, had Bret been allowed to get some of his heat back from Vince, it would be better.

I'm glad he came back, but not glad that they've fucked it all up.

sir alan

Reaction score
Its sad lookin at that pic u got ronnie only 2 of them left. Yeah a one off appearance wouldve been good like a surprise opponent for mcmahon at wm

Reaction score
Yeah a one off appearance wouldve been good like a surprise opponent for mcmahon at wm

That wouldn't have worked well. Not advertising one of the biggest matches in Mania history to surprise people has FAIL written all over it.

sir alan

Reaction score
That wouldn't have worked well. Not advertising one of the biggest matches in Mania history to surprise people has FAIL written all over it.

Maybe it wouldve but the current crap they got goin on is a shambles

Christian 2.0

Reaction score
I loved the little build-up until the "accident" and the "broken leg". After that it didn't feel special anymore. It just became another ho hum wrestling angle. If McMahon kept running away from Bret until WM then there's no way the wouldn't pay to see him finally beat McMahon's ass.

Still, I wouldn't call this a mistake, We'll have to wait until after the match.

LadyHotrod

Bret should have just come back to host the one show and then fucked off. I love Bret but this shit is horrible and boring.

Nation

Bret should have just come back to host the one show and then fucked off. I love Bret but this shit is horrible and boring.

The whole feud between him and Vince was decent up until Bret "broke his leg". God that segment was so horribly done.

Christian 2.0

Reaction score
The whole feud between him and Vince was decent up until Bret "broke his leg". God that segment was so horribly done.

I just said that! Doesn't anyone read the last thread at least?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Regardless of how the angle with his return has gone (I would have liked to see the hosting, some interaction with HBK and Vince, and then let it go) a lot of people have said they would like Bret to stay and lead the Hart Dynasty.

Agree or not agree?

Likely or unlikely?

Nation

Regardless of how the angle with his return has gone (I would have liked to see the hosting, some interaction with HBK and Vince, and then let it go) a lot of people have said they would like Bret to stay and lead the Hart Dynasty.

Agree or not agree?

Likely or unlikely?

That would be nice. He should lead them for a few months and leave once they are established enough. However he might be gone after Wrestlemania.