Should Smackdown too go 3hrs????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I miss being able to say " I can't wait to watch smackdown" now I feel bored when I do with the occasional good match. They should do brand extension again and go live on Fridays.
I would love that so would alot of people I don't get why they ended brands, there is no need to merge the brands at all, Back during the AE they had no brands due to the fact that the Monday Night Wars were in place and everybody big needed to be on both shows.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I would love that so would alot of people I don't get why they ended brands, there is no need to merge the brands at all, Back during the AE they had no brands due to the fact that the Monday Night Wars were in place and everybody big needed to be on both shows.
Maybe a competitor needs to come out of the woodworks and force another war to get what would be best for sd

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Smackdown = Raw recaps
Raw = What has happened? And maybe one or two good matches.

Having a 3h RAW isn't a good thing. It seems it is better because it is longer but it's shittier than having a coke with the WWE app.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Or ROH and TNA merge and become a new company
That would be great and Ted Turner funded it! and they change the name to ICW instead of WCW cause WCW is owned by WWE. ICW would be International Championship Wrestling or NCW for national.
Smackdown = Raw recaps
Raw = What has happened? And maybe one or two good matches.

Having a 3h RAW isn't a good thing. It seems it is better because it is longer but it's shittier than having a coke with the WWE app.
And yeah that is bad they need to go back through their old roots really. SD is not even worth watching anymore.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
At the very damn least do the extension and utilize a better invasion type story line perhaps

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
And yeah that is bad they need to go back through their old roots really. SD is not even worth watching anymore.
That's because right now SD is just Raw's personal whore and can't stop thinking about him. That's why we can't stop watching all those recaps of what they did last Monday live on USA Network

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
I got two letters for this thread :no:

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's because right now SD is just Raw's personal whore and can't stop thinking about him. That's why we can't stop watching all those recaps of what they did last Monday live on USA Network
True, sad but true. Does anybody think WWE checks out our forums?

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Smackdown doesn't need to be 3 hour's, 2 hour's is long enough.