Should Smackdown too go 3hrs????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Considering how SD is now, absolutely not (they already throw Raw recaps to fill time and nothing interesting ever happens, as if it could with no brand split anyway), maybe if they made a few major changes.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'd say no. There's already more than enough WWE programming right now.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
No! I watched RAW yesterday and it felt like it was on for 5 hours. I almost switched to Halloween 2, but wanted to watched the contract signing.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
No! I watched RAW yesterday and it felt like it was on for 5 hours. I almost switched to Halloween 2, but wanted to watched the contract signing.
Is Halloween playing on AMC now? I've been waiting forever to watch it I love watching Michael in October :)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think it will help smackdown and will make it more like raw....
What are your views about this??????
0% chance english is your first language. I came here expecting to reply with "OH HELL NO!" and call it fair. I still refuse to take this thread seriously.

Reaction score
0% chance english is your first language. I came here expecting to reply with "OH HELL NO!" and call it fair. I still refuse to take this thread seriously.
Quite fair English is not my first language, which certainly does not have anything to do with this thread ...
And secondly I really dont care if you refuse to take this thread seriously And than why you replied to this thread

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Quite fair English is not my first language, which certainly does not have anything to do with this thread ...
And secondly I really dont care if you refuse to take this thread seriously And than why you replied to this thread
You're right, im sorry.

I dont think Smackdown being 3 hours would work as long as WWE doesnt take the show seriously. They have had punk and other feuds move over to smackdown but for the most part it's the B show. If they did a brand split it might work, or if they just started giving Smackdown some worthwhile build outside of just having good matches.

Reactions: Hrishi Dutt Sharma

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I say brand's return Smackdown goes Live from now on instead of 3 hrs, think about it, if they go live there are no more online spoilers and more views, I don't get why they have SD tapped anyways.

Reaction score
You're right, im sorry.

I dont think Smackdown being 3 hours would work as long as WWE doesnt take the show seriously. They have had punk and other feuds move over to smackdown but for the most part it's the B show. If they did a brand split it might work, or if they just started giving Smackdown some worthwhile build outside of just having good matches.
Ya,they should bring back brand extension or at least they should make WHC defend on smackdown and ppvs...
That will bring smackdown to its orignal prestige

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I miss being able to say " I can't wait to watch smackdown" now I feel bored when I do with the occasional good match. They should do brand extension again and go live on Fridays.