Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• YES, ban this worthless cunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, let's kick him in the e-stomach some more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This is a tough one. He's great to have around as the new LKP but he's so fucking Blue that you just want to gouge your own eyes out after reading his posts and you just can't believe such a stupid jew exists.

maty619

Reaction score
Now, now, no need for racism is there? I say no, he was a bit of a twat in the Colin White thread but I like his wrestling posts, I'd say if he never attempted to post in HIat he would be my choice for new member of the month.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Leave him. I like the guy. Thread was funny when it was just him and LH going at it. Then Showstopper and that Asher guy got in it and killed it. Mcdonaldsfry? What kinda come back is that? McFly started using lame come backs too. Threads plain shit now. Besides that thread though, McFly seems alright.

Reaction score
Leave him. I like the guy. Thread was funny when it was just him and LH going at it. Then Showstopper and that Asher guy got in it and killed it. Mcdonaldsfry? What kinda come back is that? McFly started using lame come backs too. Threads plain shit now. Besides that thread though, McFly seems alright.

I'm guessing "fry" offended you since you're a negroid.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Toke me a minute there but I get it. That Asher guy too. I didn't even know who he was before that thread. He just randomly popped in. He will be known as a shit noser til further notice.

Reaction score
i posted a shopped picture of a burger with Mcfag written above it then Showstopper said something like "mcdonaldsfry" but when Mcfly said the thread was "locked" it started going downhill