• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should King Corbin turn face?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I was just thinking bout one of the most hated men in all of wrestling King Corbin now whether or not you think it is go away heat or legit heel heat. Do you think he should turn face? Do you think he would do well as a face?

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I remember when he first started out in NXT he was a face because of how he squashed his opponents, I even think the full sail crowd would count how long until he would put away his opponent.

I don’t think it’ll work these days though.

Ace

I was just thinking bout one of the most hated men in all of wrestling King Corbin now whether or not you think it is go away heat or legit heel heat. Do you think he should turn face? Do you think he would do well as a face?
It's go-away heat. But turning him face would be even worse.

Cwalker

He was a babyface in NXT for a bit when he first came in. He was beating people in seconds and it got over. Fans started counting how long before it took him to hit End of Days. But as a character, he’s not a good guy. Which is crazy, cause I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a standup dude irl

Dale

Super Moderator
The cheering really was only because of how good the end of days was as a finisher, not because of anything character related since he was just in super quick squashes.