Should King Corbin turn face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah no, he ain’t got what it takes.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Ace

Reaction score
Even if he could be a good face skill-wise he has just become such a shit character it won't work.

Best Corbin is the lone wolf with long hair and his proper entrance music, his look was decent then and he's honestly not bad in the ring as a powerhouse.

Giving him these heavy talking characters is so far from his wheelhouse it's crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Corbin out of the company in the next few years, I just can't see how the character can be redeemed. And there are many other guys who can take over the heel type of roles he has been given coming through NXT - Thatcher, Lumis, Kross etc. Corbin will soon be surplus to requirements, and he won't work in the jobber role like other WWE nobodies.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
LOL I meant he has no redeemable features as a character. I've met the guy in person, in real life he's very nice and polite. But as a character, he's an asshole and should stay that way :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I can’t see it. He comes across as such a douche that they have to leave him that way. He’s not exactly over but if wwe needs a big guy heel to feud with a baby face then baron Corbin is their man. I agree they already fucked his character up though but oh well lol. He should’ve stayed as a bad ass murder people heel not a whiny bitch.