Shitlist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Angry Butters Alert.

Warning, Nice guy reputation could be ruined.

I am sick and tired of people always talking to the register workers and having me wait there for ten minutes. Seriously, No one give's a fuck about you and the check-out line is not a trip down memory lane so shut the fuck up, move along, and let me pay for my stuff.

I feel better.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Angry Butters Alert.

Warning, Nice guy reputation could be ruined.

I am sick and tired of people always talking to the register workers and having me wait there for ten minutes. Seriously, No one give's a fuck about you and the check-out line is not a trip down memory lane so shut the fuck up, move along, and let me pay for my stuff.

I feel better.
That's a bit judgmental though, considering how they could be a good friend of the person or a family member. They're entitled to have a conversation with said person. I don't imagine it would span on too long, and then the line is crossed, but said line is a fine line.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That's a bit judgmental though, considering how they could be a good friend of the person or a family member. They're entitled to have a conversation with said person. I don't imagine it would span on too long, and then the line is crossed, but said line is a fine line.
Then judgmental I shall remain. I personally feel as if it shouldn't be like that, If they are a friend/family member whatever they may be then they should talk on their breaks, not while they have to work and provide service to others.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
No, if they are friends/family, they can talk later. The cashier needs to do his/her job, not work.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No, if they are friends/family, they can talk later. The cashier needs to do his/her job, not work.
Their job is just checking out shopping items at a grocery store or something of the likes. I have no problem with a person talking to the cashier if they knew them and they haven't seen them in a while or summat. If they knew them to begin with and have actively seen them, I also don't have a problem with them. However, when they go on too long I see the problem. But there's a huge difference between fine and too long.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

A good friend or family member of a person working would respect that the person needs to do their job and not try and disturb them in the process of doing it. If the run-in was incidental then exchange numbers, tell them you will talk later, and continue doing what you are supposed to do while at work.... work. Most managers, if they care, would see something like that take place and immediately put a stop to it because it is bad for business... Speaking as a manager myself.. if I, personally, walked in and saw one of my employees holding up a line to chat with a friend they would be fired on the spot. There are plenty of people looking for work who will actually work and not socialize on my time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloud

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If its not to be busy, tell the person to wait or talk to them later. Always get pissed off at that.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So no biggie but cant post to any of my irl peeps yet but thanks to a little funding off my mother in law, the ring is bought. This is in preparation for a family party in the next few weeks where I will fully get down on one knee and propose. Only people who know its coming are my mum and my mother in law. Both of who have been stars helping me prepare everything slowly but surely.

Reactions: Stopspot

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
So no biggie but cant post to any of my irl peeps yet but thanks to a little funding off my mother in law, the ring is bought. This is in preparation for a family party in the next few weeks where I will fully get down on one knee and propose. Only people who know its coming are my mum and my mother in law. Both of who have been stars helping me prepare everything slowly but surely.
At first, not knowing what this post was about. I thought you bought a wrestling ring to propose in...

Reactions: Cloud

bart19

Jobber
Reaction score
I enjoy this thread, really made my day........

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dang that's awesome man, I hope everything goes perfectly with the proposal. Are you nervous? My Brother in law said he was petrified when he proposed to my sister lol.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Great for you mate.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler