Shitlist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
shitlist on this forum

dz
the big lass
nero the zero
irwin

all play to an audience of one

the bullying of brocklesnarfan, is getting out of hand as well lads. its all friverlous jokes, just disagree with the poor bird, no need for personal insults about the birds looks

lets face it lads, most of you would kill for a kneetrembler with her, and would probably happily pay for a hand shandy of her.
Just notice you said D'z plays to an audience of one...:yay:

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
This is a discussion thread and not many people here are really ass holes some are annoying but none really get on my nerves. Except 1 which i won't reveal

Horsesh** like this truly grind my gears. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if I were the cat you were talking about.
Cliffhangers. LOL. You may as well own it and tell us who it is, otherwise don't be all twittergirly and keep it tucked away in your purse
I'm not for drama but you certainly are or otherwise you wouldn't have posted what you did.... maybe if you flesh it out with the person you could be bros.... I feuded with Seabs a while back. I sobered and got over it

Paraphrase: Own your baggage and you beefs or don't even throw it out there. You sound like a jobber when you post trash like this

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Horsesh** like this truly grind my gears. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if I were the cat you were talking about.
Cliffhangers. LOL. You may as well own it and tell us who it is, otherwise don't be all twittergirly and keep it tucked away in your purse
I'm not for drama but you certainly are or otherwise you wouldn't have posted what you did.... maybe if you flesh it out with the person you could be bros.... I feuded with Seabs a while back. I sobered and got over it

Paraphrase: Own your baggage and you beefs or don't even throw it out there. You sound like a jobber when you post trash like this
Tgmi.
How is not telling someone who you dislike drama, not starting flame wars isn't dramatic.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Tgmi.
How is not telling someone who you dislike drama, not starting flame wars isn't dramatic.

I see your rationale, but I was merely reacting to your cliffhanger.
I equate it to "The chicks on this site rock, but there's one chick I really like more than the rest.... I'm just not telling you b****es who it is"
I'm not saying you meant to do it, but that's how I received it. It sounds markish and rubbed me the wrong way

Major props to owning it. If I could give you 2+ I'd do it

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I see your rationale, but I was merely reacting to your cliffhanger.
I equate it to "The chicks on this site rock, but there's one chick I really like more than the rest.... I'm just not telling you b****es who it is"
I'm not saying you meant to do it, but that's how I received it. It sounds markish and rubbed me the wrong way

Major props to owning it. If I could give you 2+ I'd do it
:steiner: