Shia LaBeouf hates Wii

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Who doesn't know Shia LaBeouf? I recognized his natural-born play when he landed a small role in 'Constantine', where he play with Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz. And Shia LaBeouf got bigger when he starred in 'Transformer' first movie and the sequel, sharing the spotlight together with the sexy Megan Fox. His name also will always be mentioned by movie fans ever since he starred in 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull' with Harrison Ford, a role any young and rising Hollywood stars would give anything to have it.
Aside from being a famous movie star, Shia LaBeouf is a big fan of videogames and game consoles like Xbox 360 & Playstation 3, but apparently he dislikes the popular Wii. In an interview with Big Download (via GameSpy), LaBeouf referred Nintendo Wii as an "amateur console", here's the snipped interview:
Q: Have you checked out the Wii Transformers game?
A: I haven't been able to play the Wii game because my hand is broken. I've just been playing Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I would imagine that the Wii experience will be like...I don't mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing.
Q: What's wrong with the Wii?
A: This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.
Despite dishing out the Nintendo Wii gamers, LaBeouf did praised some of the games like: Mortal Kombat, Doom, Donkey Kong, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Kart. "Buddy, I'm a gamer. Not just the fake ones you read about," said LaBeouf in the interview.
shialabeoufwithmeganfox.jpg
But that's not the real pincher for me, what is that LaBeouf said he rather "eat glass" than spending some quality time with Megan Fox! What!? Here's what he really said:
Q: Is that why you wouldn't play LEGO Star Wars with Megan Fox on the set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
A: Correct. Who wants to play the Wii version of LEGO Star Wars. I'd rather eat glass.

He makes good points. The Wii does suck, and isn't for anybody who actually wants to play a proper game and not some gimmick. Though I may be biased. :cool:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wii is for children, anyone older who plays it should get a kick in the balls or ovaries for actually going for mediocre games that one can master within minutes.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Wii was cool, then the Xbox Kinect came out. Seriously Wii is only for the nintendo die hards waiting for Super Mario Galaxy 3, they only got the Wii because of Super Smash Bros Brawl. Anyone else who uses Wii is trying to lose weight, when really Kinect has a much better system for it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate Kinnect and any game that makes me look like an absolute idiot infront of my TV. I just want a paddle and recliner when I play games, is that too much to ask? If I wanted to excercise, I would go outside.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
So much for "gimmick" considering how every console now has some form of non-conventional controller motion game play. This interview seems pretty old though.

Well fuck me for not reading all the posts. Chase touched on my point...
Anyway if Nintendo wants to stay in the video game market they should stick to the DS.