Shelton. Which way to go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Unbelievable that he has been in the WWE for over 7 years..
He's never going to get that push, he has been a used product for too much, and has been put on the back burner too many that no one really cares much about his name anymore.. it's sad.

Shelton Benjamin used to be the shit.

seX-Power

:lmao How the do you know that he is lazy? Look at when they did something with him with MVP right before MITB. He was getting bigger reactions than anybody and stepped up his charisma big. He should of won MITB and he has improved. Bones is exactly right. Nobody cares about a loser. There is a difference between "dropping the ball" and getting undercut by management.

Bigger reactions that anybody? Anybody being Jamie Noble? And he should have won MITB? Over Punk, MVP, Christian and Kofi? They actually have potential unlike Shelton.

Hometown Kid

seX-Power:Bigger reactions than anybody in the MITB match. Check the pre-MITB VIP lounge and you'd see. On ECW of all places he actually brought the crowd alive with heat.

And lol, maybe you didn't hear the boos when Punk won it, MVP is just a disappointment for the last year and Kofi is a real spot monkey who's better off "future endeavored". Christian deserved it too though, him or Shelton.

seX-Power

Kofi a spot monkey deserved to be fired? Rofl, and you're a Shelton fan...

Kizza

Currently, i'd much rather watch a Kofi match than a Shelton match.

Airfixx

Diss Kofi all you like, BUT unlike Shelton he got over and once they finish tweaking his gimmick so he can actually do some mic work, he'll get over even more.... Then there's the un-tapped potential of what he can do with a heel turn... Kofi is an as yet 'untold story' whereas by comparrison WWE/Shelton has already had the tag run, the multiple midcard titles, the MITB appearances (to get his spots over), wins over big guys like HHH, the comedy gimmic, numerous heel and face turns and is no better off for any of it.

I appreciate the guy's athleticism and have enjoyed some of his matches, but god-damn, Shelton-Marks... Wake up and smell the damned coffee will ya!!!!

Kizza

Plus one of the best shockers of recent times (imo) was him taking Jericho's title at NOC.

MCMG77

Reaction score
Shelton's in a good position on ECW, and I'd like him to stay there. The fact that he's a respected name helps the brand, and he can help to put over other guys like Sheamus.