Shawn Michaels Should....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I agree. People claim Rey got his main event push because of Eddie, which I kinda disagree. I think WWE was going to push Rey Mysterio to the main event, and just used that channel to do it, basing his success on Eddie. But sooner than later it was a fact it was going to happen.

CenaMark54

Evan Bourne will never be a top star, regardless of who puts him over. Michaels would never agree to try and put Bourne over because it would be pointless.

John Morrison would be a more realistic program.

noumenon

I agree. People claim Rey got his main event push because of Eddie, which I kinda disagree. I think WWE was going to push Rey Mysterio to the main event, and just used that channel to do it, basing his success on Eddie. But sooner than later it was a fact it was going to happen.

Explain why Chavo still has a job.

The Rated R CMStar

Explain why Chavo still has a job.

Loyalty, long tenure, basically the same reason guys like Kung Fu Naki still have a job and it took so long for them to fire Val Venis and Hardcore Holly.

That, and the fact that he's good on whatever role they put him.

noumenon

True... not gonna argue with you on that one. I'm just wondering how much longer they're gonna hold onto him. The constant jobbing to Hornswoggle seems like the end of the road IMO. Big step down from his days as ECW champ.

HBK on Smackdown would be great to see. However we won't. He already stated many times it would interfere with his religious commitments and such.

The Rated R CMStar

True... not gonna argue with you on that one. I'm just wondering how much longer they're gonna hold onto him. The constant jobbing to Hornswoggle seems like the end of the road IMO. Big step down from his days as ECW champ.

I agree. I am not Chavo's number one fan, but WWE has wasted him. They could have kept him on ECW as a challenger for the ECW belt, or at least be on Raw as a credible heel low midcarder. God knows they will need someone for Evan Bourne to defeat when they want him to get some momentum, and every midcarder heel seems higher on the card than him.

Hell, at one point in 2008, they could have easily pushed him in a quick program against Edge.

noumenon

He seems to have come full circle back to that white boy golfer gimmick he had right before Eddie died.

the dark knight

Evan Bourne will never be a top star, regardless of who puts him over. Michaels would never agree to try and put Bourne over because it would be pointless.

John Morrison would be a more realistic program.
people who want bourne to be put over are probably the same idiots who thought kendrick was a future world champion.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Borune is nowhere NEAR over enough to feud with HBK legitly. They've tried it time and again with undercard jobbers like Masters and it failed despite them having decent matches. If he feuds with anyone, I think it should either be Morrison, MVP, or CM Punk. But 2/3 would require a heel turn for it to be MEANINGFUL.

Ballin

Reaction score
TERRIBLE idea IMO.

1. As others have said, Bourne will never hit the main event spot. Seriously, do you ever see Orton/Bourne the headliner for Wrestlemania

2. Micheals would be opposed to this

3. Bourne is good, but not good enough to be put over HBK.

So many things wrong with this.

hellpop

Reaction score
Maybe I'm the only one, but I really wish that HBK had come to Smackdown, and Undertaker had come to Raw. 'Taker would instantly freshen up the main event picture, while Micheals would bring some attention to Smackdown and work very well in the "wrestling first" environment they've established. Also, I don't think anyone believes that HBK will ever have another championship run ahead of Orton, Cena, or HHH, but he just might on Smackdown.

(BTW, it's my first post, so be kind!)

noumenon

^I think a lot of people wish that. But as said many times, Smackdown would interfere with his religious commitments.