Shawn Michaels Should....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TitoFan09

Reaction score
I think Shawn Michaels should be the one to give Evan Bourne the push he needs into stardom, He has the potential and a huge star like HBK would be perfect to give him the push.

They could feud about how HBK use to be the Dare Devil in the WWE and now Evan Bourne is becoming the new Dare Devil of the WWE...Would be great.

The Rated R CMStar

MVP, Swagger, Carlito.

All ahead Evan Bourne in the pushing department.

ratedrko09

Reaction score
its a nice suggestion and hopefully when it happens it will not be rushed

Reaction score
Evan Bourne is great indeed. He does need a rub, but I don't want them to rush him. Let him develop a little more charisma on the mic.

Airfixx

Doubt we'll ever see Bourne hit the MEvent, tbhonest.... Hell, he's got a mid-card title to win before he can even dream of having a program with HBK.

Regardless, I still beleive if theirs one guy who's an ideal candidate for a 'build' from HBK it's Morrison.

noumenon

I think Bourne is pretty far down on the list of people who should be feuding with HBK. Bourne is getting a decent enough reaction on his own. HBK seems to be the easy way out for everyone making a name for themselves. Almost like...hey...they guy can't make it big by himself so lets have him pin HBK once or twice.
I think it's time for some of these guys to make a name for themselves and not worrying about "putting them over."

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree with noumenon. Let the guys come through and try to make it off there own bat rather than a rub off guys like HBK. But with that been said IMO if anyone deserves a rub/ BIG push. Off the likes of such superstars such as HBK, etc then id say guys like Morrison and MVP,Swagger would be inline before Bourne. Yes granted he is a awesome Highflyer but apart from that the other 3 i mentioned have the whole package over Bourne.

The Rated R CMStar

Not to mention, pitting the scenario the poster of this thread proposed, almost a "passing of the torch" job, Rey Mysterio would be best served.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
How far wil Bourne go anyways?

He's 5'9 and is 177 lbs. Eddie Guerrerro wasn't a close friend, so not very far.

xtremebadass

Evan Bourne needs to really establish himself on Raw every week before he gets any sort of push. He really made a name for himself on ECW, but that doesn't get you much on Raw. Step one is making it on TV every week.

I don't think Evan will get that far, he will just make it to the US title department because his size is against him. He is just too small to ever become a world champ or main event. I will be amazed if WWE can push Evan that far, knowing WWE's track record of loving huge muscular men.

noumenon

Well seeing as Swagger just went over him pretty cleanly and seems to be the one advancing into the US Title range...who knows what's in store for Bourne now.

Reaction score
Bourne can feud with and beat Mysterio clean but Michaels would need to win if he had a feud with Bourne or the fans would just shit all over Bourne.

Reaction score
How far wil Bourne go anyways?

He's 5'9 and is 177 lbs. Eddie Guerrerro wasn't a close friend, so not very far.
If you're insinuating that Rey's position and status in the company was because of his friendship with Eddy you have no idea what your talkin about.

First of all, Eddy had NO backstage pull. Never. Dude was lucky he got a second chance to work for the E, he never went around making any demands or got anyone anything from Vince. If you think Eddy had a hand in where Rey is, then why the fuck would the E try it's damndest to demean his wife (who got more heat than every heel in that company combined tbh) at every turn and bury his nephew every week to a fuckin midget and reward Rey with a title run and choose him as the one to return prestige to the IC title?

Rey earned his spot. He is worth his weight in GOLD to Vince. Guess who sells more merch and draws more viewers in than Rey? Only one; Mr. Cena. Eddie was a huge draw for Vince too. He was rewarded with a title run too. And with a majority of Vince's viewer's being Latino, you can rest assured Vince realizes how important Rey is, not because he was Eddy's carnal, but because of the built in audience he comes with.