• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sharmell to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Fair enough guess its down to taste. I always thought Sharmell was a solid character and promo. Plus she does have a bit of celebrity outside of her wrestling appeareances.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yep. Cyndi was one of the main components of the rock n wrestling connection
oh right that too. yeah she's basically one of the very first instances of breaking through to the mainstream and making wrestling blend into other avenues of entertainment. super historically important

Sabretooth

I would say that MOST of the wwe hall of famers are well deserved. I don't like how they honor non-wwe wrestlers who were really big outside WWE though like Abdullah the Butcher and Jushin Liger. Kind of defeats the purpose. People also always point out Koko B Ware as a name who shouldnt be in there cause he was a jobber but