Sharkboy Unmasked...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Nothing like i would have expected him to look like...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

J

Pwpix.net...Pretty good site...and yea i expected someone a little younger looking..

C4

He looks so perfect in those pictures and has the main eventing heel look, why the hell did they put him under the mask and into a stupid gimmick?

They are wasting the talent of this superstar, they need to change man.. :disgust1:

1chiban

Reaction score
He's too small to be a main event heel, really.

addo

Reaction score
well that looks like a better gimmick than the one he has now, it looks like it might of gotten somewhere but instead he is opening match sharkboy 24/7

Marvel26

Reaction score
He actually has a good cocky heel face, they should work him a new gimmick.

I agree with you.........again!

I thought he wore that mask due to some sort of raging ugliness or something. Another reason was becase he had a big nose, at least thats what it looks like through the mask!

I don't think he will ever lose the sharkboy thingy though, it has too much of a cult following

C4

Damn, they sure do ruin the careers of these guys with their gimmicks.

Nick Dinsmore such a great athlete was stuck with the gimmick of Eugene and this man is stuck with the Sharkboy gimmick... :disgust1:

chessarmy

^ yea, he really does look like he can be a real main event wrestler but the Shark Boy gimmick is holding him back. I didn't expect Sharky to look like this at all, but damn, now that I know what he looks like, all I can wonder is why does he still have this stupid Shark Boy gimmick?