Sharkboy Unmasked...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Lmao @ people blaming TNA for Sharkboy for being in that gimmick...For all you know without the Sharkboy uniform you could have some Great Kahli type charisma thing when you unmasked Sharkboy...and as others said...Sharkboy's had this gimmick forever...Not cause of TNA...

Qwake

^ yes but it was TNA's decision to keep the sharkboy gimmick therefore it is there fault :p

Wrestling Station

Nothing like i would have expected him to look like...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
umm, isnt he that actor from "Friends" series? lol

Qwake

No it is not Joey (Matt LeBlanc) < think thats his name lol...

Why do people keep thinking that :smh

JC Punk

Reaction score
Yes, i can definitely see him becoming un-masked maybe like Kane did in WWE then make him a heel in TNA. I think that could be a potentially good storyline for TNA.

Ballin

Reaction score
I expected him to look young and have short blonde hair. Not like a black haired mafia leader. Lol! I dont think the main-event heel would work out in America. He should stay midcard it will work out better. Midcard face sounds good. Thoughts?