Seven Fighters Receive Medical Suspensions Following UFC 133

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
Thank you Jesus for Deuce and Domino

on Friday night Smackdown Kendrick and that other blueberry London finally lost their title.After what seemed lke forever Deuce and Domino killed Kendrick and London. Aren't u happy that those queers lost their title? Your thoughts?

PS: Kendrick and London=:smileysex5:

MikeRaw

Well I'm happy Deuce and Domino are getting a push now.But I don't think that London and Kendrick are blueberries.IMO they are one of the greatest tag teams ever.This is however good for Deuce and Domino though.

Beer Money Army

not really they could of made a feud for them at Backlash match or J'day instead.... Kendrick and london are good unit together..... better than Deuce/domino or should i say John Travoltra and Fonz wannabes.....

but hey i don't know wwe making the i-c championship losing it credibility.....

i dont mind deunce/domino as it but i would of like to see a year reign from kendrick/London as they beaten the best. MNM, regal/Taylor, hardyz, pitbulls, Stevens/James and deuce/domino......

I hope WWE doesnt split them up now

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
What do you have against L & K, mrdiamondsinmymouf? Sure, they had the Tag Team Titles for a long time, but at least they could/can put on brilliant matches, unlike some Champions *cough* John Cena *cough*. As for Deuce & Domino winning the WWE Tag Team Championships, I think WWE put the titles on them a little too soon, but that's just me.

Axis

I hate Duece and Domino:(

The only thing I don't like about how it went down was how unimportant it seemed. London and Kendrick went a good 6 months with EVERY feud being meaningful, and they lose the straps to two up-and-comers? I think they should have had a personal feud first. But, meh, it can't be perfect. It's good to freshen things up. I just hope they stay together, since they're one of my favorite teams in the last few years.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well the reign was great while it lasted but it couldnt last forever,I love Deuce and Domino and hope they stick around for a LONG time.

Axis

Yeah, I mean I won't deny they're good, because they are. It's just that they're not great in any area. They're good in the ring, but not great. They're good on the mic, but not great. They produce good reactions, but not greats.

Maybe I just love the Hooliganz too much :(

phantomgerald

its just a kick to the face how can it be sweet? anyway ya, i think kendrick and london should have had a longer feud before losing the title

Great One

D&D just bore the hell out of me... I don't know I just don't like him, seems like a boring ass lame stale gimmick to me when I see them.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I liked London and Kendrick as tag team champs they had a lot of energy and worked very weel as a tag team. They held the titles for a long time and were deserving champions. Deuce and Domino have not really grown on me yet, they have obviously got a lot of potential and even though i am not to keen on them. I think it was time for a change of champions.

3lions

Reaction score
I haven't read this thread but will give my thoughts anyway.

L&K were great tag team champions and did a lot for those titles. it was good to see WWE allowing two cruiserweights to have such a long reign as tag champs, even though large periods of that reign they were underuterlised (left off SD!/ppv's) and not allowed to cut promo's to allow the audience to actually care about them.

As far as the title change is concerned, I think it is the right move, as they had held the titles for so long and a change was in order. However, I am not a big fan of D&D. They have potential, but aren't the greatest option. Imo, L&K should have feuded with the Hardyz for the titles for a while, before finally dropping the belts to them (instead of winning the Raw tag titles).

As for the future of L&K; I would like to see the team disbanded in a few months, allowing the two guys to focus on the CW Title, or even moving into the US Title ranks.

xtremebadass

They are your classic feel tag team in the WWE right now, Kendrick and London weren't a real tag team, they were just put together to get the straps off MNM due to their personal problems. Since they had no competition for them, that's why they have the "record."

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think London and Kendrick are gonna feud with each other now, dont know if thats the right move or not but thats just im opinion, D&D are a welcomed change of pace cuz, London and Kendrick dont say anything, or cut any promos, Ashley did the talkin for them which was weak cuz she isnt that good on the mic hereself. D&D talk at least. In London and Kendrick's defense they were entertaing in the ring, but when your champs for bout a year and dont say anything, somethings up with that.